a customless 10x AEGIS server?

Started by HuiJun, Jun 08, 2008, 07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HuiJun

I know nothing of WepRO's past, but when I saw that they were a customless 10x Aegis server, it peaked my interest. I've been waiting for a server like this. Can anyone share anything about the subject?

Quote from: Loki on Nov 11, 2008, 12:01 AM
You're one slick gal, JJJ.

Rehael

Quote from: HuiJun on Jun 08, 2008, 07:45 PM
I know nothing of WepRO's past, but when I saw that they were a customless 10x Aegis server, it peaked my interest. I've been waiting for a server like this. Can anyone share anything about the subject?
You like lag ?
Why would you want Aegis at this point,it's hard to maintain for anyone and it's also hard to get the required amount of machines to run it without lag.
I mean seriously, last time i tried just that MSSQL microsoft whore took a lot of ram plus Aegis , a software made with not much care. aka a resource hog .
Forget AEGIS, it's not so great anymore & instead, play on an eA server ran by efficient & motivated programmers, that's all i advice you with.
The Greatest Server is in preparation phase : http://valiantro.com
Setting the standard so high the other servers will look like noob stuff. ;)

Anti-Static Foam Cleaner

I don't know if it's the case with all Aegis servers, but the last one I tried had 500ms lag which is pretty much unplayable.

HuiJun

i just don't like all the broken skills in eA that take forever to fix (concentrate's endure effect for example). it would be nice to play an "official" engine.

Brainstorm

Quotei just don't like all the broken skills in eA that take forever to fix (concentrate's endure effect for example). it would be nice to play an "official" engine.
Which is already fixed since over a month ago...

HuiJun

actually, it's on frenzy endure, which isn't really endure. you still flinch when you get hit, so it's not fixed. you should be able to concentrate, sit and take hits without standing up.

Helrouis

Quote from: HuiJun on Jun 09, 2008, 02:43 PM
actually, it's on frenzy endure, which isn't really endure. you still flinch when you get hit, so it's not fixed. you should be able to concentrate, sit and take hits without standing up.
you can always suggest to the server owner to do your requests. I believe fixing skill formulas takes a small amount of time. /swt

Max

Ragnarok Royale is a 7/7/3 AEGIS server with no lag and almost no customs. It was lagging before, but then the server owner shelled out â,¬1000 for some Expensive hardware and the lag is all gone ^^

Check it out at www.ragnarok-royale.net

Airell