Evolve RO

Started by Drauger, May 26, 2013, 11:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drauger

Hey !, i got a pm from rms, and came here to check it it was a while since I saw anything ro related and, welll i started browsing xD  and found  Evole ro, like the rates and other stuff, but i want to know can you recommend it? is it alive?  ho is the comunity, i haven't play ro in almost a year if not more, tried ro2 and got extremely bored so i tought  maybe i can try this server? is it worth it a try?

Looking forward reading your opinion guys xD thanks.

Playtester

It all depends on what type of server you like. For low rates EvolveRO is pretty much the middle way. Medium customs, medium player base. It's certainly alive.

[edit by Triper: this is not the server seeking section]

Novus Orbis

Evolve kind of looks like FlawlessRO(THAT was a mistake) with all the Anubis summoning in Geffen(if that's not like, a thing you know /hmm) But it looks all right.

[edit by Triper: this is not the server seeking section]
/ene

note

It amuses me. OP asks for opinions whether he should play on the said server or not, and here we have Playtester and some random troll infesting the topic with (cough *advertisement*) of cancer RO servers. :<

What has the world come to?  /omg

Anyway dude, download the lite client and check the server out for yourself, you will never truly get the taste of a server, without actually playing on it.

my2cents

Novus Orbis

Quote from: note on May 28, 2013, 01:10 AM
It amuses me. OP asks for opinions whether he should play on the said server or not, and here we have Playtester and some random troll infesting the topic with (cough *advertisement*) of cancer RO servers. :<

What has the world come to?  /omg

Anyway dude, download the lite client and check the server out for yourself, you will never truly get the taste of a server, without actually playing on it.

my2cents
Wut? I was just giving an opinion of the servers I liked, and what I liked about them...
/ene

Bue

Triper

Server Discussion section is not Server Seeking section!!

He asked for an opinion about the current state of Evolve, not a new place to play ...

*cleaned the mess*

Playtester

But Triper, how can we tell him if we can recommend the server to him if we don't compare it with other similar servers?

Bue

Quote from: Playtester on May 28, 2013, 02:09 AM
But Triper, how can we tell him if we can recommend the server to him if we don't compare it with other similar servers?

The problem is this:

RMS provides several opportunities for advertisements, but typically, people like to take it a step further and advertise anywhere they please.

Don't let that rustle your jimmes; advocating for servers on this forum is particularly dangerous.

yC

I agree the questions in this topic will likely attract server seeker section type replies.  Too bad this isn't the seeker section and there isn't a more appropriate section than here to ask a question like this in the forum.

Drauger, if you are looking for a server with similar rates and feature you can simply list your requirements in a new topic here >> http://forum.ratemyserver.net/server-seeking/ our ever so helpful community will guide you the way.

Triper

Quote from: Playtester on May 28, 2013, 02:09 AM
What Bue said and I will a bit more to it:

While I don't condemn your opinion since it does makes sense, you've to remember that each section has an use. If we just let that happen and make one having posts that belong to another, then their specific uses go to nil and some people start to abuse that to the infinite.

I do know that some people won't do that but others will be tempted to it like butter to bread so, it's better to prevent than to see an huge mess later.

Rayeth

Personally I would recommend this server to you...
and don't even bother with all these people making silly drama out of it.
Ancient is one of the most active GM I have seen answering all question... so yea. I would say see it for yourself!