~[ Ragnarok Online Emblem Request ]~

Started by DjTeddySpin, Feb 27, 2008, 06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DjTeddySpin

Quote from: Artariko on Apr 21, 2008, 08:01 PM
Sup Me Again =P i got a new request

Name: EndLess Story (its been used before so what >.<)
Customs:ummm....maybe a black and green dragon? =3
Initials: ELS

I cant find a good picture Dx

If you go back into this thread, you would find 2 others(as much as i could remember) asking for a dragon emblem, and the closest i ever gotten was FairyTookYourCastle's red dragon, with the head zoomed in and already filling up the whole of the 24x24 emblem. you might want to reconsider that request.
My Old Emblem Request Thread [color=red](Closed)[/color]

Plague

New.

Guild name: Lunar Twilight
Initials:LT
Picture: Some sort of bright color thats has a flashing light. Not a box. Weird shaped with a border. Lol

Thanks...
Referral Link is not allowed in this forum.  Please refer to second point in global forum rules:
http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/index.php?action=globalAnnouncements;id=6

DjTeddySpin

Quote from: DjTeddySpin on Apr 18, 2008, 09:22 AM
Ezekiel... Is it just me or are you the exact same one from OnaaRO/YumeRO/MikuruRO

Lunar Twilight

weird00

Guild Name:x1337
Initials:1337
Picture:maybe a background could be a picture of Itachi Uchiha(check in google image to kinda see wat he looks like if u dont noe)
Posted on: Apr 23, 2008, 07:38 am
o yea and maybe u can take one of the google image pictures and make it 24x24 if u want to
Posted on: Apr 23, 2008, 07:39 am
if u need more info just say it

Plague

Wow that was exactl what I wanted haha Thanks man. I was wondering if you would be willing to take a bigger request. Making a signature. I would want it to say Ezekiel and the design to look kinda like the emblem you made me. I would like a sniper or Sin x on it as well. Maybe for the color a purple and black or green and black. I don't Know you can take it from there. And maybe ad this quote from a song I know, "As your falling down, My heart beats the same".  Its up to you if you want to or not. Thanks, Ezekiel
Referral Link is not allowed in this forum.  Please refer to second point in global forum rules:
http://www.ratemyserver.net/forum/index.php?action=globalAnnouncements;id=6

mark_sanbeda

Guild Name: Norton AntiScam
or or any logos related to Norton AntiVirus
Expected to have transparent background

DjTeddySpin

x1337

Posted on: Apr 24, 2008, 01:46 am
Norton Antiscam

Posted on: Apr 24, 2008, 02:00 am
Quote from: Ezekiel on Apr 24, 2008, 03:37 AM
Wow that was exactl what I wanted haha Thanks man. I was wondering if you would be willing to take a bigger request. Making a signature. I would want it to say Ezekiel and the design to look kinda like the emblem you made me. I would like a sniper or Sin x on it as well. Maybe for the color a purple and black or green and black. I don't Know you can take it from there. And maybe ad this quote from a song I know, "As your falling down, My heart beats the same".  Its up to you if you want to or not. Thanks, Ezekiel

I am sorry, but i am not skilled in that area.

Artariko

its k i found an emblem ^_^
The rich wage war, but its the poor who die.

mark_sanbeda

as expected from you ^^

DjTeddySpin

Quote from: GM録mark登sanbeda数 on Apr 25, 2008, 01:04 AM
as expected from you ^^

Thank you for the compliments, but i have still a long way and countless more practices, before i come close to being good.

Mark

Guild Name: Immortal Warriors
Guild Description: An emblem cropped sword with a gray background ^___^
No initials.

picture:

thankies!!!!!!!  :)

DjTeddySpin

I am sorry but something like that certainly isn't very possible Mark. You see, a sword is a really difficult object to construct in a 24x24 pixel emblem. Here is the result of what happens to your sword, even after i already cropped 1/3 of it(was 86x86 after i cropped it, the definition is very high), and then minimized.

I hope you understand my difficulties.

taekau920

can u make me a guild emblem ... http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/1940/ootv5.png like this

but the name of the guild is Ninja Turtles ... N T  ;D

or make other one thnx

DjTeddySpin

taekau920

Sir Dj Thnx for makin me a Emblem ...
but can i request 1 more
Guild : The Greatest Fall [ TGF ]

:D

thnx ill be waitin for it