Previous topic - Next topic

Maori

1] Force
2] Backround color : Blue or red or Black you choose
3] Dont put Force in there, Just the letter F
4] A bloody sword

Artariko

nah its not a request just a random comment =P
The rich wage war, but its the poor who die.

DjTeddySpin

Force

Hmm, the sword is really tough, stylish ones often turn up as a blur in 24x24 due to high definition being pixelated. so i gotta get something blunt =/

My Old Emblem Request Thread [color=red](Closed)[/color]

Maori

Thanks, I'll post again when it needs to be modified.
Posted on: Mar 11, 2008, 01:56 am
Quote from: DjTeddySpin on Mar 10, 2008, 09:08 PM
Force

Hmm, the sword is really tough, stylish ones often turn up as a blur in 24x24 due to high definition being pixelated. so i gotta get something blunt =/

Can you make the backround Black or Red please?

Loki

Me again! My guild leader decided to change the Guild name so he made a new one.

So my request:

-Death's Army
-Background color: Anything dark
-Initials: DA of course
-Picture: T3h Gream Reaper!
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

DjTeddySpin

Force - Trial 2
Hope this works^^ Please do come back for any changes if you find anything un-matching.

Posted on: Mar 12, 2008, 12:14 am
Death's Army
Hope you like it as well.

Posted on: Mar 12, 2008, 12:37 am
Force Remake

And because i felt the Force's emblem i made look not up-to-par, here's a new one (without blood, and not really link to what you requested for, a personal update):

Maori

Can I ask you one more thing? Can I have a emblem with a bloody sythe and letter: AR and colors I want id Black and Red and Purple.
It's ok Teddy, I got thanks!

DjTeddySpin

Quote from: Maori on Mar 12, 2008, 10:33 AM
Can I ask you one more thing? Can I have a emblem with a bloody sythe and letter: AR and colors I want id Black and Red and Purple.
It's ok Teddy, I got thanks!

You're welcomed, tell me if you still want that scythe emblem anytime^^

Cacciari

WoW man, you are good!

could you make me one emblem?
the guild name is: The Lollipops  (^^)
color: any color, I would like a colorful, and hapy emblem!
guild initials: it's up to you! I really liked all your emblems!

thanks

Maori

WoW stands for World of Warcraft, Cacciari. If you were to say it, it will be like this : Wow! :P
Posted on: Mar 14, 2008, 10:08 am
How do you make emblems?

Valiance

1] Name Of Your Guild
2] Customization - On this part, you can include what you would like your emblem to look like, preferable colors and shape.
3] Whether your guild's initials are to be included.
4] Provide a picture for me to work on (this is very important, otherwise it is very limited what I can do for you). You can also request anonymity, whereby I will not reveal your guild's emblem to anyone else on this site, thus i would just send you the copy. But I request that you post a comment that you've receive and acknowledge the work done^^

Guild: Special Forces
Customization: More or an army theme (Like a mix of green and black, mabe alittle brown if it looks good.)
Guild Initals: Instead of SF id like Elite to be put in it XD (If its too big you can do SF, the initals just look bad together ;P)

and you can just post the emblem here, if someone wants to take it, its your work so I cant stop them :)

Xyn~

All right dude -- no offense but your emblems could be improved a bit~

I'm not saying that you aren't good - you're okay I guess but atleast make your own; don't find them and edit them

That is lame as hell.

& don't try to tell me you didn't ; I've seen tons of these way before the posts.

If anyone wants PROFESSIONAL QUALITY EMBLEMS; hit me up <3

ALSO; judging by your crap - you use photoshop on emblems?

Only use paint. Make backgrounds in photoshop; edit in paint; trust me.

Teddy; if you want any pointers ask me.

Xyn~

P.S.
You need to put on your first post that no stupid requests will be taken, that they will be ignored.

"I want a snake eating a mouse with its teeth sticking into the mouse's head and blood shooting everywhere"
"I want a sword sticking into the head of a baboon who is juggling beer bottles"

Don't request things that are to hard.
You have to remember that there is only
24x24 pixels in a Ragnarok Online emblem.

There is no reason to be requesting something like that.

"DO NOT REQUEST SOMETHING THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE!" [=

Ex. of a good request

Guild Name - GM Team
Colors - Red [black/white text]
Initials - GM
Picture - [If i was you i'd just do away with this. they can deal with it]

Finished Emblem -
Direct Link - http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/1940/ootv5.png
Don't forget to save as bitmap!

**note this is just an example -- i whipped this up in like 5 seconds**

Mi got ur back teddy<3

Also, the person who requested a bloody sword - - it's next to impossible to make a GOOD emblem with a bloody sword in 24x24

So don't criticize.

You can't make your own emblems<3
<3

DjTeddySpin

The Lollipops
I love it without much restrictions, was fun looking at bright colors. =Þ

Posted on: Mar 14, 2008, 03:05 pm
Quote from: Xyn~ on Mar 14, 2008, 10:52 PM

dude, thanks for standing out for me, but really, i am no proffessional and i don't claim to be one(i already mentioned being a junior emblem maker). i am here to do my best to help people who wants help, not to come up with a very pro exotic looking emblem that pwns. It's fine if you come to me with a request even when you know how to make an emblem yourself, so long as you don't tell me that your emblem pwns mine, because you're just wasting the time i spent to help you while i could spend it on helping someone else.

Yes, i googled pictures to make the emblems but i don't think it's wrong, i don't think it'd end up worse. Its true i do not have the photoshop skill to make my own picture, but what i seek is not a complete self made emblem, what i seek is the end result of the emblem being appealing, it's very simple.

I respect what others want and i do my best to accomplish the task that's handed upon me. Thank you for your tips, i appreciate the effort to help me. Ok, off to the next request.

Xyn~

Just keep working at it; you'll get B A .

Thats how I started ..

I went from stuff like...
(Eternal Hellfire) and (Vengeance Soul?)

to stuff like
(Legends of Zelda) and (Heartless Memories)

[Random Emblems<3]

But yeah, work at itt. that isn't my best works but yeah~~
I'm not to great still at emblems yet either

Pictures say 1000 Words.
<3

DjTeddySpin

Special Forces

The first thing that came to mind about the green camou is that it might turn out to be like a guerrilla warfare xD So i came up with an alternative as well.