~[ Ragnarok Online Emblem Request ]~

Started by DjTeddySpin, Feb 27, 2008, 06:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DjTeddySpin

They have been in png all the while. I also stated that on the first post. Since RMS doesn't allow upload of bmp and imageshack converts it to png as well.
My Old Emblem Request Thread [color=red](Closed)[/color]

Loki

Now I know. Hmm...Could you make the background darkish-yellow or yellowish-black?

Please and thanks!
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

DjTeddySpin

I don't think i can, the background of the tail is white by default, and through many minimization, it has becomed pretty undefined. If i were to change the white background to yellow, u will see grey-white outline on the tail.

Loki

I see. I'm with it as it is. I just wanted to see if a yellowish background was better. Well, thanks for the help.
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

Keori

1] Audacity
2] Something with a bandwith in the backround.
3] A is fine. :D

au·dac·i·ty

1.  Fearless daring; intrepidity.
2. Bold or insolent heedlessness of restraints, as of those imposed by prudence, propriety, or convention.
3. An act or instance of intrepidity or insolent heedlessness

Thanks in advance! ^^

DjTeddySpin

Sorry about a really slow reply. Been too busy of late. Do you mind defining what you meant by "Something with a bandwith in the backround."

Keori

DjTeddySpin

~~T~~

DJ, What font do you use to put on sigs? Or you draw the letters?

silever

*edit. the pictures take up space. request done.

DjTeddySpin

Quote from: ~~T~~ on Jun 26, 2008, 11:18 PM
DJ, What font do you use to put on sigs? Or you draw the letters?
A mix of both
Posted on: Jun 27, 2008, 03:07 am
Forgotten Legacy
Usually, swords are considered one of the more defined pictures that are almost impossible to be displayed in an 24x24 emblem. if you had really read the guidelines on the first post, you should have of understood more of what is possible and what not. And unless the object you had is huge enough to fill at least 9x7 pixels(but that would mean the characters covers everything of that object), i can't put the alphabets FL in it.

I am willing to help you but i am not able to deliver that request under the few reasons:

1] sword won't be clear
2] FL won't be able to be filled in the hilt
3] if i zoom in on the hilt till i get enough space for the characters, it would mean only projecting 1/3 the sword.
4] After minimizing an object, i would say it's impossible to crop the image out from the background because the pixels would be distorted by then.

silever

i meant have the letters on the blade itself. the hilt could be "plain" looking. the sword doesnt have to be "clear". but yeah..if anything, do whatever you can. i've just seen emblems with swords before which is why i thought it was possible. thanks.

DjTeddySpin

Forgotten Legacy
It's not possible on any part of the sword. the minimize result was 2x10 for the blade even. A sword is possible only when it doesn't show 'all' of it. It could be my ability, but i have downloaded and tried.

This is the result of just cropping the hilt area. Imagine if i were to crop the entire sword, the image would be very small and unclear. I understand your desires, but there's a major restraint on my side for that image and my capabilities.

I can work further on it with my best if you still want that particular image.

silever

hmm. ic. is it possible for you to crop out the sword from the example 1 picture, turn it around to point to the floor? and possibly make it "wider"? if thats not possible, then ill just take the emblem you've already made. thanks.

DjTeddySpin

Pictures are made up of color blocks. It is not 3d, thus i can't rotate it's angle. I will complete that picture later.