Ragnarok Online > RO Graphic, Coding & Media

ROpocalypse - The Untitled Project

<< < (50/53) > >>

Naruto:
Happy new year and hope everyone got through the holidays

Ive been working a bit lately but trying to do something else at same time but all going well

next up i need to make characters but decided to go straight to modular and see its effect on fps before getting mad

also thought about doppelgangers before characters are rendered...

things to consider... but not much to share

good luck

Naruto:
Lol i know i dont post as much as before but now that everything is sorta done its just me working on my artistics s***

i wanted to work on my twitch channel so i made a thingy

although not sure how heavy those real static tvs are but im assuming that they weight, nothing but those twitch screens update in real time soooooooooooooooo fancy.

Got over 200 models in and ready for photoshop, and working on my skeletons... over 20 outfits but still looking over a few problems unfortunately

hopefully start killing something by the end of month but i know for sure we'll be doing photoshop stuff

Naruto:
I got off my *** and wanted to figure out the IK foot steps since I need to finalize my Skeleton... soon, seems like theres no mistakes except........... that when constructing it, i set weird rolls to all the joints unknowingly... anyways it doesnt seem to be an issue within UNREAL ENGINE... but inside blender you CANNOT use it... weird but not the first time

so pretty much i got the body parts going and my workflow has been optimized for speed / quality... well for my age
along with many staple/base clothing items were gonna go over later

I achieved procedural movement

then he chilledout eventually

then we moved onto some more advanced testing and its going good...

hmm lots to it but ... still a few things about unreal and programming i dont know totally so ... were still learning crap but its mostly all finished

....so i figured something out but... still some more to do

BaphometRag:

--- Quote from: Naruto on Jan 21, 2022, 09:52 pm ---I got off my *** and wanted to figure out the IK foot steps since I need to finalize my Skeleton... soon, seems like theres no mistakes except........... that when constructing it, i set weird rolls to all the joints unknowingly... anyways it doesnt seem to be an issue within UNREAL ENGINE... but inside blender you CANNOT use it... weird but not the first time

so pretty much i got the body parts going and my workflow has been optimized for speed / quality... well for my age
along with many staple/base clothing items were gonna go over later

I achieved procedural movement

then he chilledout eventually

then we moved onto some more advanced testing and its going good...

hmm lots to it but ... still a few things about unreal and programming i dont know totally so ... were still learning crap but its mostly all finished

....so i figured something out but... still some more to do

--- End quote ---
Are these Ragnarok character

Naruto:

--- Quote from: BaphometRag on Jan 27, 2022, 02:19 am ---Are these Ragnarok character

--- End quote ---

technically you could use granny to get 3d skeletons in like the woe guardians but the client probably isnt built to handle that... honestly idk man i never tried spawning 10000 guardians and seeing what happens

but ya ive posted above my slime/poring example and i could whip something up but.... it would never look the same really...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version