Ragnarok Gladius Sprite name ?

Started by Ryukajin, Jul 04, 2022, 03:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryukajin

Hello guys,

The Gladius Sprite in game looks very different to most other daggers in game during the attack animation so i wanted swap it with the generic dagger sprite. But i honestly dont know how to search for those sprites. Google search found me nothing and searching for gladius or dagger in the grf file doesnt show me the badass sprite of the gladius.

Maybe someone swapped those sprites around already and can help me with my problem.

It would be awesome if someone could give me the names of the gladius and the generic dagger sprite

ADM Ornstein

1- grab GRF Editor , so you can navigate the .grf file and check stuff around.

2-navigate to data/sprite/Àΰ£Á· - here you will find sprites for all weapons and classes, each on their respective folders. Names are gibberish so you need to check a sprite bible (just google it or go to https://ratemyserver.net/riot_bible/riot_bible.txt) or check each one individually.

3- For example, for the Thief animation, the folder is µµµÏ.

4- Gladius for Thief for example is located in : /data/sprite/Àΰ£Á·/µµµÏ

µµµÏ_¿©_1219.spr - for Females / µµµÏ_³²_1219.spr  for Males

To replace a weapon:

Example will be replacing regular dagger for thief male, for gladius:

/data/sprite/Àΰ£Á·/µµµÏ/µµµÏ_³²_´Ü°Ë.spr - Regular Dagger
/data/sprite/Àΰ£Á·/µµµÏ/µµµÏ_³²_1219.spr - Gladius Sprite

right click and export the gladius. Rename it to the regular dagger, re-import it, When saved it will replace the original dagger with the new sprite.

Repeat it for any other classes/weapons. Keep in mind you can edit the sprites with ACT editor or similar.

Working again on cool stuff for people tired of the old stuff.

This time invite only. :P

Ryukajin

thanks so much ;D really love that dagger Sprite and finally i can have it all the time :D tyvm man