Ragnarok Flash

Started by RuneSeki, Jan 08, 2011, 10:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RuneSeki

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx7OOGoCyck

I made this flash because I felt lonely and I wanted to find my friends again. The drawings are based on Assassin Story.

Thanks for watching!

Zereges

Great job guy, nice vid
Player of Phoenix Fury, Pestilence & Ekirei.

Tree of Savior: Zereges (Falconeer-Mergen-Ranger)

Ragnarok break now.
My EndlessTower Video

WoW (Drak'Thul): Zere, Shadow Priest, <Panta RheĆ®> (offline too)

My Anime List
My StackExchange

RuneSeki

Fumikazu

I won't lie, your video was a real tearjerker. It made me reminisce about my own days, no, years, playing Ragnarok and all of the friends I met, many whom I truly cherish and I will never forget, and friends that I had left behind. The way you met your friends on EbilRO was kind of like how I met my first friends on iRO, but it has been well over seven years now and I bet they have all forgotten me by now. Thank you for this. Haha, it's good to reminisce sometimes and I hope you find your long lost friends.
Hello & Goodbye.

RuneSeki

Wow, thanks a lot for your support. :-)
(Truth is: I forgot so many names, that I had to make some up.)

yC

Very cute.  Hope you get to find those good friends you had. 

RuneSeki

I recently found LemonLaw, thanks to RateMyServer. :D

Lucian

Amazing video, reminded me of my early times in RO, and meeting all of my friends. As Fumikazu had said, tearjerker.

Yukino

Wow, this is really cute XD with all of the characters. I love the animations. Touching moments in your video <3. Thanks for showing this to us!
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

RuneSeki

AquarRO

my IGN was "Mikro" in Sapphire of Ebilro and in Docubu i was "Legend Killer"

RuneSeki

Quote from: AquarRO on Jan 27, 2011, 02:33 PM
my IGN was "Mikro" in Sapphire of Ebilro and in Docubu i was "Legend Killer"

I don't really recognize your username. Sorry.

Usagimimi

Very cute. I had this happen with NiktoutRO Loki. I lost a lot of my friends, and for some reason, they never considered to register on RMS after the server closed.

I still have some of them - NetherStrike, DrOOg, AbaddoN, Typhus, Skeud, and my fiance Lucifer of whom I owe Mike (admin) much gratitude as without him, I'd not have met my sweetpea - but I lost some great friends, too - OveR, PantyBandit, Jello, Bloody ("Tom"), Akeela, Holy Priest, Flora, Mr. Diablo, and heck, even Angel and her sister.

The only one I don't miss is Black Pearl. And Vinh. And Vinh's sister.

I'd love to find all of my old friends again, but I'm sure most of them don't even play RO anymore so I never will. They probably don't realize how important they were, or that we're looking for them.

:(

Carpediem

Mikro, Ohsnhap! now there was WoE Competition. That guy was like massive at WoE Emp breaking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbv2KTze4fo

Glad to see your still alive, Mikro :3

RuneSeki

Wait, that was the best Emp Breaker?
I don't remember. Still.

But that was some awesome breaking.

Carpediem

l2ue

That wedding part reminds me.

Has anyone ever attempted to keep more than 5 wifes in RO at once and have all 5 wedding in the same day?

Then accidentally PMing the wrong wife on the wrong character and calling the wrong wife by another wife's name while attempting to score next to your other two wifes?

Well let me tell ya. His flash story was 10x times better.

"The school of the undefeated East!"
"The winds of the king!"
"Look! The East is burning red!"

Kaezar

RuneSeki

Quote from: l2ue on Feb 10, 2011, 07:13 AM
That wedding part reminds me.

Has anyone ever attempted to keep more than 5 wifes in RO at once and have all 5 wedding in the same day?

Then accidentally PMing the wrong wife on the wrong character and calling the wrong wife by another wife's name while attempting to score next to your other two wifes?

Well let me tell ya. His flash story was 10x times better.

Huh? ;O

The guy above me said "link," so I am assuming there's a flash to that..?

kR105

Amazing!! Your video reminded my early times in RO, when some time I asked to a Wizz "How I can have your powers?" and I was a merchant :(