Pet Colors!

Started by Guest, Apr 16, 2008, 10:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

so a while ago i got like really really bored so i made up some pet colors.....
(im not sure if i posted this before or not lol)

anyway tell me what u think of them

i do have a bunch more but i never did finish all the pets.... that and some look ugly imo XD

Brainstorm

The pink bunny is really sweet.
Ever made them into sprites?

^^ was gona but then too many ppl insulted me for making a pinky bunny that i never did bother to

yC

insulted you for the bunny? xD i would insult you for making that pig instead! 

it looks so cooked! yummy! and well grilled!

Very nice imo, all of them.  The rocker can go onto the RMS banner lol (no plz ;p).

lol by insulted i mean called gay over and over lol..... i kinda gave up on having a pink bun bun >.<

Untitled

I.... <3.. The lunatic D: Usually I'm not up for pink but this one is just cute D:
The savage babe looks tanned though x3
Overall the colors are nice and it really looks like they're from those officially colored RO sprites.

Scribbles

It should be a quest to change your pet into something else

lol ya >.< i sooooooo want a pink lunatic Y,Y

Gallion

The pink lunatic is amazing, and i believe could make a good sprite. Maybe like a Female or something? As to the thief bugs. *i know nasty comparison from bunnies to bugs* ._.

o.o thief bugs? where are the thief bugs? tell me so i know where to run Dx

Gallion

I know they look different, but the male thief bugs, and the normal ones look just about the same, but different colors too. ._.

Maybe the white can be male *since theres a blue one, Eclipse* and pink can be Female.. ^_^

Just an cool idea throwing out there, no one else would ever have it. :D

Pandora

They're very nice, you should turn them into a sprite and release them ^_^ I'm sure they would be quite popular.

<3 Pink Bunny!
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

lol i did a few more but like i said most are kinda ugly... ima remake them when i have time.....

and once im done with them i'll post em here i guess ^^

Pandora

If you want more exposure you could release them on rune too (http://ro-enhance.net/)
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Hanyuu

You should really do it J. Your sprites are actually better than some other recolors in RUNE. :P And the pink lunatic is soooo cute. Sprite it with that ribbon on it and you can call it a she-lunatic. ^^
I cannot quench your thirst
Because even if you yearn for the truth, you refuse to believe in it.

I cannot quench your thirst
Because no such truth exists that you are in anticipation for.

But I still want to quench your thirst.
Because I am the one the that put you into the desert.