Panty-themed Forum Skin

Started by Kittie, Nov 08, 2012, 06:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kittie

Maki and I designed this for our forums. My RO wife and I kept telling Maki we needed more pink for the site and I needed more panties. There's still not enough panties, though. Any inputs are highly encouraged~

Ragnafied

Triper

Wtf I totally lol'd at this XD Epic theme.

And I dunno ._. Maybe, since you've a moon there with a pantie, add stars in pantie shape?

SnowBunny

A stripper pole somewhere would be nice.

Look Adelie! Look! Stupid people! Stupid people everywhere!

yC

Oh no ... I seen it when there wasn't the pantie and the pink.  Now this look like a troll version of the previous I saw.  At least it's a victory's secret. 

Color is your order can't really argue with it.  But I prefer what I saw previously.  What was wrong with the blue?  It was suppose to be a night sky moon think?

Yukino

I think they kept their original version as the default skin - this version is also available and is just for fun haha XD. Victoria's secret ;D.

Panties, panties everywhere.
Friends are special flowers that bloom from trust.

Free Designs by Me: Here!

Makiness

QuoteI think they kept their original version as the default skin - this version is also available and is just for fun haha XD. Victoria's secret .
Maybe we should rename the skin to Victoria's Secret... xD  And yes, this is a 'just-for-fun-and-maybe-grab-some-players-as-we're-lacking-right-now' attempt /lv

QuoteAnd I dunno ._. Maybe, since you've a moon there with a pantie, add stars in pantie shape?
I will try the stars (or have kitty do it as she's better at that).
Orrrrrr... perhaps we should add some cake instead and make it a cake and panties skin like Sara wants! :D

QuoteA stripper pole somewhere would be nice.
I can already imagene a stripper pole coming down from the moon... Oh god q_q

Noble

lol I love it <3
but please, add more panties D:

Kensei

Needs moar panties gaise, cum on.

Kittie

The little speech bubbles have "Read" and "Unread" panties as the icons right now.
Quote from: Makiness on Nov 10, 2012, 04:14 AM
I will try the stars (or have kitty do it as she's better at that).
Orrrrrr... perhaps we should add some cake instead and make it a cake and panties skin like Sara wants! :D
I can already imagene a stripper pole coming down from the moon... Oh god q_q
I cannot imagine a stripper pole. Maybe if it was pink peppermint stripped and a pink gypsy- THE INAPPROPIATENESS.

Quote from: yC on Nov 09, 2012, 10:12 PM
Oh no ... I seen it when there wasn't the pantie and the pink.  Now this look like a troll version of the previous I saw.  At least it's a victory's secret. 
Just an option for people to have pink and panties to greet them everytime they see the forums. However I like how you recognized it's a Victoria Secret's merchandise so quickly /ho
Ragnafied

Triper

Quote from: Kittie on Nov 12, 2012, 02:44 AM
The little speech bubbles have "Read" and "Unread" panties as the icons right now. I cannot imagine a stripper pole. Maybe if it was pink peppermint stripped and a pink gypsy- THE INAPPROPIATENESS.
I can help with that. The power of the perv strikes back, Panty & Stocking, I choose you!

Yep, it's from an anime called Panty & Stocking lol It's from one their "transformation scenes".
I can totally imagine that with Panty there and no, it's not hentai lool It's just a retarded anime from Gainax lool Check the first usual transformation scene lool

SnowBunny

Triper. You are my hero. Here. Have a cookie. ;'D

Look Adelie! Look! Stupid people! Stupid people everywhere!