Minimal GRF for woe SE

Started by Suspension, Nov 03, 2011, 03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerardB

Quote from: Triper on Nov 03, 2011, 05:28 PM
To use it just add to the ini of the server the this as 0=nameofthegrf.grf and put the others as the next one like if you've
0=abc.grf
1=def.grf
2=ghi.grf
now you change it for
0=nameofthegrf.grf
1=abc.grf
2=def.grf
3=ghi.grf

^
^
^
^
^>>>>Where can i find this? I want to try what you posted.. I'm not a computer wizard, so please guide me...
Server Name: RareRO

This is what i saw in the configuration setting (written at notepad):

[Data]
0=hdata.grf
1=rarero.grf
2=rdata.grf
3=data.grf
4=sdata.grf

..should i change this file names into "hdata.grf = nameofthegrf.grf", "rarero.grf = abc.grf", "rdata.grf = def.grf" and "data.grf = ghi.grf"?

Triper

I don't know how to be more clear then that ._.

You just have to change the numbers to +1 like 0 turns 1, 1 turns 2, etc and the grf you want to add is the new 0.

0=hdata.grf
1=rarero.grf
2=rdata.grf
3=data.grf
4=sdata.grf

turns into

0=customgrf.grf
1=hdata.grf
2=rarero.grf
3=rdata.grf
4=data.grf
5=sdata.grf

customgrf.grf = the grf you want to use.

gerardB

thank you so much for your help....  /no1 /ho /ho /no1

Shurongga

I need help. I want to remove the shake of the CE, i'v tried to topics regarding this but i didn't find one. Can you tell me how to do this? or give me some of your Grf with anti shaking CE plss?

jhasp3r

anyone has enlarge emperium?.,so we can easy click?.,please  /sob

Thoth

Quote from: Shurongga on Oct 05, 2012, 01:33 AM
I need help. I want to remove the shake of the CE, i'v tried to topics regarding this but i didn't find one. Can you tell me how to do this? or give me some of your Grf with anti shaking CE plss?
anti-shacking I believe is a hex change on the client itself, not something you can do in the grfs.

Triper

Quote from: jhasp3r on Oct 31, 2012, 04:45 PM
anyone has enlarge emperium?.,so we can easy click?.,please  /sob
I don't think it will help having an emperium bigger. I remember to test the Sword Guardian sprite instead of an emp and I think I still had to click at the same place to hit.

Blame the 3d sprites in game and how they work.

Thoth

yeah, but you gotta be clicking on SOMETHING. does the emperium have a shadow on the ground that you click on, regardless of the 3D model? there might be a placeholder sprite of some kind that you click on whether the 3D model appears correctly or not...

Triper

Actually I never checked/though about that but probably there is one since you seem to click always at the same place for every 3D thing. If someone would find it then we could play with the 3D sprite and that and then it would be tons easier to click at it.
I will try to check it when I've time.

andyse7en17

Triper do you still have the original Eboshers.grf? Can you upload it somewhere for me pls :) I'm interested in playing with those client-side things than playing RO lol.

For the "spot" to click for 3D thing, I thing the game actually uses the same "spot" file for every NPC/monster to click on lol. They're all round and black like the hole in Midgard Camp for fishing, so if we try to magnify it I think every spots will be huge and that's not so comfortable for us.

Triper

Pm'd it the link as you asked in the pm.

And that's "somewhat fixable" with some hex edits, I think.

papataj

what would happen if i put thoth and triper GRF at the same time??

coz i want the yellow mouse and the spot circle for ground skill's..
plus the lightmap version of castles

Triper

The one that has higher priority on the list will be the one used aside the things that don't override each other. Then the other one will use that and so on until it checks each grf of the list at the ini file by the order you put there.

I advice you instead to learn how to work with grfs and change the necessary files to your needs and make a personal grf for your own usage. Not only you will prevent future errors but it's also easy to learn how to do that since there are plenty of tutorials around the internet.

Dare Devilz69

MINIMAPS which pro download version 2.0 to 13 new maps? because not working ung posted links

Triper

Quote from: Dare Devilz69 on Jun 20, 2013, 07:57 PM
MINIMAPS which pro download version 2.0 to 13 new maps? because not working ung posted links

IF you actually would take sometime to read topics and posts, you would find that the grfs posted here have them. The ones posted by me and Thoth work fine and you can download them. You can extract the maps from any of those two and use as you want.