Minimal GRF for woe SE

Started by Suspension, Nov 03, 2011, 03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zxcvbniel

Does anyone know the file for single-target magic cast circle? Example is when you're casting fire bolt, soul strike, buffing someone.. etc. Thanks in advance!

travis0004

Quote from: zxcvbniel on Jun 28, 2014, 06:25 AM
Does anyone know the file for single-target magic cast circle? Example is when you're casting fire bolt, soul strike, buffing someone.. etc. Thanks in advance!

lockon128.tga

zxcvbniel

zxcvbniel

Does anyone have the sprite file for the stun effect which shows large rotating red stars instead of the "stun" text? And another question, where can I find the file associated with the blessing effect. I want to remove it. Thanks in advance!  /ok

iro_ori

anyone have a grf with all the effects completely gone so i can play with effects on and use the dispell animation

iro_ori

what is the file name for the effect when people get hit by Storm Gust? i already have the reduced effect SG but when people get hit by SG there's an white effect under their char and if a mass amount of people get hit its hard to see.

EtaMainha

==removed, you're not supposed to post that in here==

@Tsudere
I tried to PM you but couldnt.

Thanks

Triper

Tsudere already said that isn't accepting PMs from people outside of the staff because people bugged him to death about grf edits.

Quote from: Tsudere on Jun 19, 2014, 02:51 AM
Questions like this are the reason why single user think it's a good idea to pm me to ask me same question over and over.
My pms are locked now to admin reply only and I never will change it back anymore.

chillxdd

Quote from: iro_ori on Jul 20, 2014, 04:29 PM
what is the file name for the effect when people get hit by Storm Gust? i already have the reduced effect SG but when people get hit by SG there's an white effect under their char and if a mass amount of people get hit its hard to see.

It's data\texture\effect\ice.tga

If you make it transparent tho, it affects Ice Wall skill too. So just overlay an ff00ff pattern (preferably scanlines) to just reduce it's visibility.

@Triper

Love your sig, lmao

toragari

what is the file name for the effect for devotion ?  /hmm
pls help me thx before /no1

chillxdd

Quote from: toragari on Aug 13, 2014, 12:48 PM
what is the file name for the effect for devotion ?  /hmm
pls help me thx before /no1

What part of devotion, exactly? If it's the line then it's cloud11.tga

EDIT:

Can anyone send to me the viewpointtable.txt from Thoth.grf? Whenever I try to open it or to extract it, it either fails to decompress or is empty.

Delion

can anyone re-upload THOTH.grf?

staroi

Anyone know how to change size damage when we hiting enemy????  /sob
teach me please :)

seila12

i've wrote correctly in the data.ini, still no changes on the game, what's happening ?
[Data]
0=Thoth.grf
1=data.grf
2=myserver.grf
3=hdata.grf
4=palletes.grf
5=sdata.grf

Dronevil

Quote from: seila12 on Nov 03, 2014, 01:44 PM
i've wrote correctly in the data.ini, still no changes on the game, what's happening ?
[Data]
0=Thoth.grf
1=data.grf
2=myserver.grf
3=hdata.grf
4=palletes.grf
5=sdata.grf

merge thoth.grf with your server's grf