F
1 (5.9%)
G
3 (17.6%)
H
3 (17.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Pandora

Final one, animated banner like suggested, I tried to include a bunch of features, hope it'll work to attract some new players ^_^;;

And one of my GM will record the next TOH to make a nice vid. ^^
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

A92FL0163

Very good, I guess this will catch people attention even if they are looking other servers banners.

Green

I approve whole-heartedly. XD

It's eyecatching. Lists what makes RO different. The border contains it nicely, too.

Such pretty pictres!

All 8+ hours of ToH? oO

A92FL0163

Whats trial of heroes all about?

Green

http://forum.hero-server.net/showthread.php?tid=2019&page=1

Easier to link, than to explain here. Pretty much skip down to the bits where blue text appears in the first post for the actual trials.
Paragraph above that is requirements. And below, prizes and rules.

Edit: Happens once a month. Can take 8+ hours (due to getting people through the singular trials?)

Pandora

Nah I don't think he'll record the whole thing, more like bits and pieces of each trial.

@Para it's a monthly event, 5 trials are Monster fighting, Item trial, PVP 1vs1), Trivia and Mass Battle (all lightvsdark), it's a fun event, kinda long (usually 6+ hours), you can read the thread green linked if you're interested in knowing more ^^

I'm done making banners for now, spent enough time already + it will only be used a month or so I think it's good enough now. XD
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

Ayu

Animated one is pretty spiffy ^^ but not sure if it's slow/choppy because I'm not using internet from home (aka, crappy connection) or not though.

Out of the ones in the first post, I'll single down to the last one and the 2nd one as well. 2nd one looks the prettiest with bright colours while the last one is more informative instead of just name and rate.

Pandora

It's slow because it's a little too big for rms so its scaled down and I guess scalling down + animating at the same time is problematic, try checking it in another window: http://i44.tinypic.com/2a8hkqf.gif

Loki

Good job on the banner. It should attract players if not curious by passers.
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

Zelos

Awesome job on the banner, Pandora. It should defiantly attract players to heRO.

PETER09

B is definitely my favourite

Pandora

Yeah looks like B is winning by far ^_^ I ended up using the animated one, which contains B and 4 other images by the same artists.

Pow

Quote from: Pandora on Jun 19, 2009, 11:33 AM
Yeah looks like B is winning by far ^_^ I ended up using the animated one, which contains B and 4 other images by the same artists.

I quite like the new animated one. Very well done, Pandy.

-Pow
Divided we stand, together we fall.
There isn't any god that can save us all
So don't pray on your knees, just beg on your hands
There is no belief in this promised land

Pandora

hehe thanks mr. pow I ended up using the animated one, except I had to lower its size since it weighted nearly 1 mb, it's on the top200 right now and we've had 300+ clicks.

Jr.Pow

Nice job on the animated one, Pandora.
-Jr.Pow