♥ ☺ Guild Emblem Request Thread v2 ☺ ♥

Started by twilightcm, May 19, 2010, 03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DjTeddySpin

Quote from: Shirouya on Jul 24, 2013, 12:07 PM
Hey me and my friend want to start a new MvP Guild. So would love to get some ideasbut i got no clue about special signs when cymatic scan comes to my mind. I hope to get some nice emblems. Thank you

Your Guild Name : Cymatic Scan
Any initials or words you would like to have : CS
Type of Design : This or the opposite /Border
Favorite Color(s) : Silver/Black/White/Grey

Hmmm that's a very unique name. I did a black and white version as per requested, a colored version and also a personal design of it. Here you go. Anyways, thank you for the zeny, it was a very nice gesture :)

My Old Emblem Request Thread [color=red](Closed)[/color]

Shirouya

cajac909

Quote from: rainsky21 on May 02, 2013, 10:30 PM
Guild Name: (still undecided)Maybe. Wings of Freedom
Initials: (still undecided) Most likely. WoF / WOF
Design:
If you ever saw Shingeki no Kyojin, I really liked the scouting legion logo
Spoiler

[close]
Background: Transparent
If you can make one with Initials and without I'll give you internet hugs  /pif
Im still thinking for an appropriate name for the guild but this'll be my pick emblem
I'd really appreciate if anyone can make this one happen /no1
Thanks guys.
We have the same request so.. Masters of Art. Please be kind and do this if its possible. Created RMS forum account for this.  /sob

DjTeddySpin

Quote from: cajac909 on Jul 28, 2013, 01:06 AM
We have the same request so.. Masters of Art. Please be kind and do this if its possible. Created RMS forum account for this.  /sob

There is too much details to be placed in a 24x24 pixel img. Shingeki is a nice anime :)

cajac909

Quote from: DjTeddySpin on Jul 28, 2013, 05:26 AM
There is too much details to be placed in a 24x24 pixel img. Shingeki is a nice anime :)

I manage to do a emblem with the given picture but it is really blurred so. </3 I think if its even not possible to do a good scouting legion emblem can you masters give a good description of a picture that can be a good quality emblem? So that i will search for it. I really love Shingeki.  /lv

Shirouya

Hey me and my friend want to start a new MvP Guild. So we thought about something with an image.
Your Guild Name : Voltage
Any initials or words you would like to have : V
Favorite Color(s) : yellow/blue thunder with a yellow or dark bg not sure hope u can image something with that.

sgtpepper67

My brother and I wants to start a MvP guild , but we don't know how to make emblems. :(
Your Guild Name: Led Zeppelin

Typing of Design: http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/led-zeppelin/images/10947801/title/led-zeppelin-wallpaper sorry i dont know how to post a pic :((( , i know its kind of big, but maybe you can make it a little smaller. Thanks :D
Favorite color : black

DjTeddySpin

Quote from: Shirouya on Jul 31, 2013, 05:00 PM
Hey me and my friend want to start a new MvP Guild. So we thought about something with an image.
Your Guild Name : Voltage
Any initials or words you would like to have : V
Favorite Color(s) : yellow/blue thunder with a yellow or dark bg not sure hope u can image something with that.

I changed a little of the border you requested to make it look more pleasing to the design. Bonus borderless emblem as well xD

DjTeddySpin

Quote from: sgtpepper67 on Jul 31, 2013, 09:28 PM
My brother and I wants to start a MvP guild , but we don't know how to make emblems. :(
Your Guild Name: Led Zeppelin

Typing of Design: http://www.fanpop.com/clubs/led-zeppelin/images/10947801/title/led-zeppelin-wallpaper sorry i dont know how to post a pic :((( , i know its kind of big, but maybe you can make it a little smaller. Thanks :D
Favorite color : black

Hmm unfortunately, the length of the text are too long, i tried splitting them up into two lines but its still too long. It won't fit into 24x24px.

Shirouya

i like the first and second emblem but could you use glow on the thunders looks a little too yellowish for me. so like it just struck in the emblem if you know what i mean >.<

sgtpepper67

Quote from: DjTeddySpin on Aug 01, 2013, 12:54 AM
Hmm unfortunately, the length of the text are too long, i tried splitting them up into two lines but its still too long. It won't fit into 24x24px.
Maybe you can do initials . L Z would be good. white L Z and black background. :) that would be really great! and thanks. :D

windstorm20

another request

Your Guild Name : Pure
Any initials or words you would like to have : Pure or P Depends On You on Whats Good
Type of Design : NEED MANY DESIGNS { Just think of PURE }
Favorite Color(s) : RedBlack

Make It Good and Cool Tnks!

can u make it this small and cool?

nixrlz

can i request an emblem ???
my Guild name is Aincrad
i have the design but i can't edit it :(
http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/5558/sbhg.png

cajac909

Guild Name: (still undecided)Maybe. Wings of Freedom
Initials: (still undecided) Most likely. WoF / WOF
Design:
If you ever saw Shingeki no Kyojin, I really liked the scouting legion logo
(click to show/hide)
If you can make one with Initials and without I'll give you internet hugs  /pif
Im still thinking for an appropriate name for the guild but this'll be my pick emblem
I'd really appreciate if anyone can make this one happen /no1
Thanks guys.

I tried to do this but its blurred. </3 Maybe you master can do this cause you have the power. I hope this can be done its my favorite anime. <3

Taquitos

Guild Name: Police Force ( its for a separate division of police GM's)
Initials: (still undecided) ( you can be creative on what's best
Design:
If you ever saw Shingeki no Kyojin, I really liked the scouting legion/recon corps logo here's a link on the logo http://shingekinokyojin.wikia.com/wiki/Scouting_Legion