UndeadKiller

Hello

Your Guild Name : Anthem
Any initials or words you would like to have :  none 
Type of Design : this logo 
Favorite Color(s) :Black border and inner Blue  , background transparent

Thanks

Triper

Being lazy to doing emblems nowadays but since I remembered this and someone told to come to rms I used my time to answer all the call to go to the hills

Quote from: sticks420 on Dec 08, 2011, 11:01 PM
Hey, I really hope your still doing this, I'm in desperate need of a few logos for my guild, you made 1 for us awhile back but everyones been asking for something new, and i don't know anyone better for making logos, *i really like your work* We are Deadly Alliance, We have 3 different guilds, so 3 variations of the same logo would be amazing, and we are looking for something that will catch peoples attention, maybe with bright colors with a cool logo, i trust your judgement, and beg your help, thanks so much for your time and I'm sorry for not having more details to give

Your Guild Name :Deadly Alliance
Any initials or words you would like to have :DA
Type of Design : (maybe a cross or something badass.)
Favorite Color(s) : anything bright and noticeable
Lazy screenshot upload version:

Made 3 versions, I prefer v3[DA12, DA22, DA32] tbh xD
Didn't used a cross because seems that everything is already too used and I can't get inspiration to something different D:

Download DA.zip for the emblems.
Quote from: Zachary on Dec 09, 2011, 05:18 PM
Guild Name: Dream Guardians
Emblem Initials: DG
Emblem Design: A sky bluish color with some white cloudy fog effects with some white shine to it and maybe in a little corner with some shine like in pokemon when team rockets blast away and the goes "ding"
If you want a reference
Something like this or you really want a "ding" version like when they make booom like in any anime/cartoon?

Download the DreamG.zip for the bmp.

Others will have to wait to me make them later today.

Triper

Quote from: Krum on Dec 14, 2011, 02:04 PM
Hello its me again :D sorry if i ask alot of embelems but i really like having alot :P

Your Guild Name : Old in This
Any initials or words you would like to have : OIT
Type of Design : (circles, squares, big boxes, then little boxes, cross, etc.) : http://i1179.photobucket.com/albums/x396/BangHS17/OITlogo1.jpg
and extra One :) http://rlv.zcache.co.uk/awesome_b_smiley_face_postcard-p239534397106282280z85wg_400.jpg that face saying OIT
Favorite Color(s) : ----

Own of my guildmates had that but we will like if you can change it alittle bit adding something more colorfull cause is to dark, if you can change the colors it would be nice :).
I think you can choose the color you want :)

Thx again :)
Like this? Can't do much at the second because of the detail[basically if I reduce it a bit more it becomes a bit crap :S] but if you want a recolour, I can do it easy. Another way could be I give you the psd, every step is in different layers for easy change[lion head+black left bar+OIT+background in pink for transparency].

Download the OIT.zip for the bmps.
Quote from: UndeadKiller on Dec 16, 2011, 09:48 PM
Hello

Your Guild Name : Anthem
Any initials or words you would like to have :  none 
Type of Design : this logo 
Favorite Color(s) :Black border and inner Blue  , background transparent

Thanks
Black border and inner blue in which aspect? I'm almost going into the second pic because of the background indication but anyway...

Download the Anthem.zip for the bmps.

jaycjurado

Your Guild Name : Uprise
Any initials or words you would like to have : UP
Type of Design : I really want this emblem , but make the dragon face this --> way. and if possible make it shape like this but instead, change the letters to "Uprise" at the bottom.

also if you can add "UP" to the tiny space to the lower left side of this emblem,, that would be GREAT! thanks! sorry if im asking for two emblems..

Triper

Quote from: jaycjurado on Jan 17, 2012, 05:49 PM
Your Guild Name : Uprise
Any initials or words you would like to have : UP
Type of Design : I really want this emblem , but make the dragon face this --> way. and if possible make it shape like this but instead, change the letters to "Uprise" at the bottom.

also if you can add "UP" to the tiny space to the lower left side of this emblem,, that would be GREAT! thanks! sorry if im asking for two emblems..
Dunno if you really want a perfect copy on style of the DS emblem or an adaptation so I made the 2 versions.
First is the adapted version[looks much better to me the letters that way], second the "perfect copy" version and the third is the one with UP in the bottom left was wanted in the third image.

Download the UP.zip for the bmps.

jaycjurado

Quote from: Triper on Jan 17, 2012, 09:25 PM
Dunno if you really want a perfect copy on style of the DS emblem or an adaptation so I made the 2 versions.
First is the adapted version[looks much better to me the letters that way], second the "perfect copy" version and the third is the one with UP in the bottom left was wanted in the third image.

Download the UP.zip for the bmps.
was not expecting u to finish it this fast haha thanks! and yeah this should do! i was thinking at first like have the full word "Uprise" underneath the design but this will do! :)

Page

Is it possible for me to request an Emblem for GM Team of CombatRO ?

I Appreciate your help and i will be using it on my server.

Triper

Quote from: twilightcm on May 19, 2010, 03:58 PM
How to request an emblem :
Your Guild Name :
Any initials or words you would like to have :
Type of Design : (circles, squares, big boxes, then little boxes, cross, etc.)
^

I've no problem about making emblems for GM Teams, just need "material" to work.

Page

Your Guild Name : Combat RO
Any initials or words you would like to have : GM
Type of Design : Shield

Triper

Quote from: Page on Jan 27, 2012, 03:42 AM
Your Guild Name : Combat RO
Any initials or words you would like to have : GM
Type of Design : Shield
Left side is an edited image with GM added, right side is a made from zero by me.

Download the CRO.zip for the bmps.

Page

Its fine ..But wish you can make good colors combination ..:P like Kawaii Shield would be awesome .

Triper

Quote from: Page on Jan 27, 2012, 08:51 AM
Its fine ..But wish you can make good colors combination ..:P like Kawaii Shield would be awesome .
From which game/anime is a Kawaii Shield ._. ??
If it's about be more cute/anime style/more into the website/ro game here is something different and more like that.

Download CombatRO.zip for the bmp.

Page

kmmy23

Guild Name : Fallen Tear
Any initials or words you would like to have : FT
Type of Design: Wings or something related to my guild name
Favorite Color(s) : Red, Black.

Thanks in Advance  /heh

Karuna-tan

Guild Name: Somatology Demons
Any initials or words you would like to have: SD
Type of Design: Absolutely something to do with Krishnas (the card drop rate katar from the normal sinx mob).
Favorite Color(s): Black/white.

Thankies already in advance. o3o
"Howard, you do know I've got a number of ways to poison you. In your sleep. Your food. You don't want that to happen do you?"