Tittles!

Started by Myteriouss, Jan 22, 2012, 01:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myteriouss

Hi guys!

Im pretty still.. Under 'development' when it comes to making images.. etc.. basically Photoshop Lol. Anyways, I've created just some images; some with multiple versions of the same image.

Basically, what do you think of them?

Before you reply, make sure to use common knowledge if you're gonna criticize.. Don't just reply with, "Nah I don't like it" without giving a reason why you don't.

Thanks.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Archieve
Spoiler

Version 1:
Version 2:
Version 3:
[close]

New ~!

Archieve
Spoiler

Storyline:

Features:
[close]

New ~! Just GHMemorial Features

Triper

QuoteNah I don't like it

If it's to use as a title of sections I think you would be better with simple and cute that looks the more professional as possible.
The objective of pics with letters is to give some shine to the sections so people know easy where they're and not make it look that the pic is there so it doesn't become a boredom section and impregnate with tons of colours.

For me there is too many figures[ro monsters] with the letters because having more doesn't mean better.
Also, you would be better with some less used fonts then the standard ones and make the titles more unique instead of the usual ones[and yes, I know that having something "unique" is hard with ro monsters but still, there is some touches that can be given here and there to look less usual].

5 minutes example:

become

Having a standard format is fine but having the same aspect every single section[as having a ton of monsters being used all the time and just change the letters when should be the opposite] makes it be like the sections all mean the same when that's a lie.

Myteriouss

Quote from: Triper on Jan 22, 2012, 11:05 AM
If it's to use as a title of sections I think you would be better with simple and cute that looks the more professional as possible.
The objective of pics with letters is to give some shine to the sections so people know easy where they're and not make it look that the pic is there so it doesn't become a boredom section and impregnate with tons of colours.

For me there is too many figures[ro monsters] with the letters because having more doesn't mean better.
Also, you would be better with some less used fonts then the standard ones and make the titles more unique instead of the usual ones[and yes, I know that having something "unique" is hard with ro monsters but still, there is some touches that can be given here and there to look less usual].

5 minutes example:

become

Having a standard format is fine but having the same aspect every single section[as having a ton of monsters being used all the time and just change the letters when should be the opposite] makes it be like the sections all mean the same when that's a lie.
Yeah, I sorta made Mysterious Wiki more "Bubble" to stand out more on the main page. Also, if you're gonna make a RO monster on one side, it should be better to have another on the other end so it doesn't look like it's an 'Empty Space' because 1 RO monster is on one side.

But I understand that the more monsters makes it more cluttered. However, it was late in my time so I sorta just put everything together lol.

Myteriouss

This is a draft banner. I know 'Professional Staff' isn't aligned properly in the box.. couldn't get it to fit <.>
Note: I haven't played around with Gradient shades yet.. =/

Comments?

Chemical Crush

Quote from: Myteriouss on Mar 16, 2012, 12:51 AM

This is a draft banner. I know 'Professional Staff' isn't aligned properly in the box.. couldn't get it to fit <.>
Note: I haven't played around with Gradient shades yet.. =/

Comments?

Well since you admitted you hadn't worked with Gradients and whatnot, i'd say its pretty okay for your first draft.
Would like to see this when its done. 

Myteriouss

I've Updated my first post! I've added a new Wiki logo and GH images.