LHZ boss sprite edit

Started by bgmu, Oct 03, 2014, 05:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bgmu

i was able to change the monsters at LHZ into a PORING...
the problem now is that even the BOSS and the MINI boss becomes PORING too.

how can I seperate the sprite of the normal mobs from the BOSS and MINI boss...
EX:
EREMES = normal mobs EREMES
B_EREMES = boss EREMES
G_EREMES = mini boss EREMES

since they're using the same sprite how can I seperate those same sprite they're using?
so that I can make the
normal mobs = poring
mini boss = fabre
boss = detale

HELP PLEASE... /wah

Triper

This
Quote from: Relics on Jun 28, 2009, 11:56 AM
The bio3 MvP's use the same sprite as the mobs, making this a hard to be effective edit.
and this example
Quote from: bleu on Jun 25, 2009, 04:39 AM
Unfortunately, the sprite seyren.spr is being used by:

Lord Knight Seyren   (G_SEYREN_)   Mob ID# 1799 (not a natural spawn)
Lord Knight Seyren   (G_SEYREN)   Mob ID# 1640
Lord Knight Seyren   (B_SEYREN_)   Mob ID# 1805 (not a natural spawn)
Lord Knight Seyren   (B_SEYREN)   Mob ID# 1646
Seyren / Seyren Windsor   (SEYREN)   Mob ID# 1634
Seyren / Seyren Windsor   (EVENT_SEYREN)   Mob ID# 1895 (not a natural spawn)

So, in the case above, if I were to summon a Seyren / Seyren Windsor   (SEYREN)   Mob ID# 1634; it will look like a Pupa. Similar to the MVP Lord Knight Seyren   (B_SEYREN)   Mob ID# 1646. However, there can only be one MVP in Bio Lab 3 at any one time. If the MVP Lord Knight Seyren   (B_SEYREN)   Mob ID# 1646 has spawned, no other MVP will appear. On top of that, the MVP cannot summon a slave of itself. I.e.; it does not summon a slave which would look like a Lord Knight (or Pupa). So, there will not be any confusion. Having said that, there will be several Seyren / Seyren Windsor   (SEYREN)   Mob ID# 1634 and Lord Knight Seyren   (G_SEYREN)   Mob ID# 1640 scattered around Bio Lab 3 dungeon. They may or may not be near the MVP, but they will look like a Pupa none the less.
should answer your question.

Dazzu

*Looks at OP's current server*

*Looks at my current server*

So... what are you planning to do with that information?

Tokeiburu

I'm really surprised this hasn't been properly answered yet...

The monsters all technically use different sprites. The client is simply redirecting them all to seyren.act/.spr and this is done from the lua files. All you have to do is change that back.

Open jobname.lua/.lub (the location and extension will vary from the server's configuration, decompile it if necessary), and change the following line

[jobtbl.JT_B_SEYREN] = "SEYREN",
to
[jobtbl.JT_B_SEYREN] = "MYSPRITE",

MYSPRITE will be the name of the sprite used by the client for the MVP boss, so simply make a mysprite.act/.spr and you're done. Changing sprites this way is also a better practice; it's easier and cleaner.