[~] Emblem Request Support Thread [~]

Started by Ansuz Isaz, Jul 05, 2008, 07:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

night1218

TQ for the emblem~~

very nice build~

Valence

Name of your Guild: Exodo of Amandus
Design features: colors, gold,black,white.
Guild's Initials?: EX
Picture: not sure about the image, use whatever you thin fits, use something cool though.

kahmundujan

Name of your Guild: Discrimination
Design features:
INITIALS: D

P.S if u have a more cool and rocky idea of an emblem just feel free to give me more styles to choose from...thanks more power i hope i can have it ASAP

TheWingless

Cielte

Stephiroth

Name of your Guild: Blueprint
Design features?: The color's would involve blue , black , and maybe white
Guild's Initials?: B

Blueprint needs an emblem , Blueprint means that we will leave a mark , its like when were done we will leave change. It's also the name of Jayz's album xD.
I was thinking something that would not cover the whole square it would be vertical to one side

The emblem would face like that , only covering like half the square or so.
Cold as ice.

TheWingless

Stephiroth

Quote from: TheWingless on Dec 30, 2008, 12:09 PM
()()
( . .)
C(")(")
Thanks a lot dude , our guildmaster is asking if you can make another one though. Possibly with a bigger B and something else going on inside the rectangle. Like a whirlwind or something cool with water. Thanks a lot. :D
Cold as ice.

Loki

I've decided on a Guild name! And it shall be

Fallout

Yes!

All I need is a guild emblem. A neat looking one with dark colors. The initial should be F of F.O, whatever suits the emblem. Get creative. :D

Please and thanks.
QuoteWhatever floats your boat.

kimian23

Thx For The Nice Emblem!
Make Another Emblem for me if its ok to u
heheheh!
Guild Name : Fallen Tear :P

miniztral

Name Of the GUild: Sinful Brigade
Design: head of the horse with a metallic color scheme, make it appear like a robot horse
Initials: SB
sample picture: please based on this emblem

Zaikith

can u make me an emblem??

my Guild name is s1 lykos

then the emblem pic should an 1 chinese letter with s1 at the top left corner of the emblem with holes in chinese letter..i want to see only the s1 at the top left corner and the chinese letter  plzz can u make it to me??

Fusioneko

Quote from: Zaikith on Jan 24, 2009, 03:01 AM
can u make me an emblem??

my Guild name is s1 lykos

then the emblem pic should an 1 chinese letter with s1 at the top left corner of the emblem with holes in chinese letter..i want to see only the s1 at the top left corner and the chinese letter  plzz can u make it to me??

I could make you an emblem, but nothing to detailed. Just merely pixel art if you like.

Zaikith

Do u know the Emblem of s1 Lykos?im just there members these past few months cause i change my server in RO..i wanna copy there emblem ...can u???

Name of your Guild:s1 Lykos
Design features?: theres a chinese letter with s1 at the top left of the emblem ^^V
Guild's Initials?: yes

Luxajin

Name of your Guild: Varia Grandezza

Design features: with a transparent background

Guild's Initials?: No initials please

Picture: and/or

Thanks