[WOE GRF] Nerva.grf Public Release!

Started by chillxdd, Mar 13, 2020, 04:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chillxdd

Quote from: lushisop on Apr 11, 2020, 03:16 AM
Showing what element the enemy is using is awesome. Thanks for the hard work! Also do you think that's also possible with elemental converter items/cursed water?

If those items use an effect, it should be possible, but if no effect is displayed when you use them, then no :(

Also planning to change effects for Box of Storm and the likes.

EDIT:

Additional to-do:
- MAKE TEXTS SMALLER. MY SCREEN IS GETTING CROWDED XD

GolFz

Quote from: chillxdd on Apr 11, 2020, 03:34 AM
If those items use an effect, it should be possible, but if no effect is displayed when you use them, then no :(

Also planning to change effects for Box of Storm and the likes.

EDIT:

Additional to-do:
- MAKE TEXTS SMALLER. MY SCREEN IS GETTING CROWDED XD

Hi my friend.

Definitely, this server that is running the server with the most bugs that I saw today. After a lot of trying to merge and other paths resolved or used by the meteor storm and the lord of vermelion, the day of war came and my computer looks like a potato as bad as it is, and finds that the effect works 100% on everyone the LESS maps in the Castle. Follows as impression

Ps: Just remembering that you used google translator, sorry for the mistakes

Print Out Castle

Print Inside Castle

aljonatilano

sorry for being such a newbie on this but if you dont mind after i downloaded it where should i put it in able to use your'e woe grf? thanks in advance

lushisop

Quote from: GolFz on Apr 14, 2020, 10:37 AM
-

It seems like there's a grf higher than nerva's grf in data.ini, or did you merge it from another grf?

aljonatilano

I just tried to merge it to my ragna folder i was playing and i dont see the effects of the grf nerva provides. I saw in some guide they replace the data.grf to the edited grf i tried it but the game wont start.

gerrygendut

Hey, you have an absolutely amazing Grf here. I would like to ask how do you make ur castle maps have flags and NPC to build barricades. Because no other grf that i found has them, and I am having a hard time building the barricade due to this. If or and are you going to provide us with other colors for the tiles?

I tried changing Cell colors and all it does is re write everything. All the flags and 'barricade npcs' are gone. Need some help.

I attached a screen shot of what I hope my tiles could look like, appreciate it if you could help

Thanks

chillxdd

Quote from: GolFz on Apr 14, 2020, 10:37 AM
Hi my friend.

Definitely, this server that is running the server with the most bugs that I saw today. After a lot of trying to merge and other paths resolved or used by the meteor storm and the lord of vermelion, the day of war came and my computer looks like a potato as bad as it is, and finds that the effect works 100% on everyone the LESS maps in the Castle

Hey brother, I've never seen that happen before, and the way I know it, it's not possible to have 2 different effects in different locations. It's possible that your server is doing this as a security.

---

Quote from: gerrygendut on Apr 15, 2020, 04:03 AM
Hey, you have an absolutely amazing Grf here. I would like to ask how do you make ur castle maps have flags and NPC to build barricades. Because no other grf that i found has them, and I am having a hard time building the barricade due to this. If or and are you going to provide us with other colors for the tiles?

I tried changing Cell colors and all it does is re write everything. All the flags and 'barricade npcs' are gone. Need some help.

I attached a screen shot of what I hope my tiles could look like, appreciate it if you could help

Thanks

Hello, if you want to change the colors of my map, please make sure to just change the textures.

If you generated your map files using GRF Editor (which you should, for better compatibility), just change the texture folder but do not change the map files (.gat, .gnd and .rsw) of all the WOE Castles.

---

For anyone asking how to make this GRF work, I'm not providing tutorials to do that because it's different for each server.

gerrygendut

Quote from: chillxdd on Apr 15, 2020, 05:35 AM
Hey brother, I've never seen that happen before, and the way I know it, it's not possible to have 2 different effects in different locations. It's possible that your server is doing this as a security.

---

Hello, if you want to change the colors of my map, please make sure to just change the textures.

If you generated your map files using GRF Editor (which you should, for better compatibility), just change the texture folder but do not change the map files (.gat, .gnd and .rsw) of all the WOE Castles.

---

For anyone asking how to make this GRF work, I'm not providing tutorials to do that because it's different for each server.

I tried, but i cant put the new texture into the old file. Need help

Thanks Buddy, youre the best.

chillxdd

Quote from: gerrygendut on Apr 15, 2020, 07:13 AM
I tried, but i cant put the new texture into the old file. Need help

Thanks Buddy, youre the best.

Can you send me the GRF you're using? So I can test compatibility. Thanks!

gerrygendut

Quote from: chillxdd on Apr 15, 2020, 08:11 AM
Can you send me the GRF you're using? So I can test compatibility. Thanks!

I made it! but now i got a new problem, when I try to go to comodo, all the water are gone. Bio Lab 3 water area too. Its all BLACK and no borderlines. Did i do something wrong?
Heres what the color settings are.

GolFz

Quote from: lushisop on Apr 14, 2020, 09:52 PM
It seems like there's a grf higher than nerva's grf in data.ini, or did you merge it from another grf?

[Data]
0=riotgolf.grf <- My GRF
1=ragnaforest.grf <- Server GRF
2=hec.grf <- Server GRF
3=data.grf < - Data GRF BRO ( Brasil Ragnarok Online )

Quote from: chillxdd on Apr 15, 2020, 05:35 AM

---

---

Interesting and the following, I'm starting to believe that it is a problem with a server, because I tested it on other 5 servers and the GRF worked normal. And on that server in question * Forest * The Storm Gust ability works Inside and outside the Castle, only Meteor Storm and Lord of Vermilion that don't

Print Out Castle >

Print Inside Castle >

A friend using my GRF is having the same problem even outside the castle just gets the effect of StormGust and Meteor Storm and LoV pulling Original Sprite. And how to ignore the GRF

frans4u

Hi,

Thank you for sharing. it works for me.  /no1

do you have like this one? that marker around which you can see the green marker around when you skill? just for woe or when you enter the castles.  Thanks in advance /no1
Please check here: https://imgur.com/a/1Zwy1Pf

vesper013

HI! please do me effect for my Rouge, like when i use Strip Weapon or Guard, theres an edited effect above enemy head like status  /no1. Thanks a lot! ...by the way great works sir!  /lv /kis

Soiru

/lv Dude, your grf is perfect, i would donate, but your coin worths 5 times more than mine. there is any chance of having that same grf without changing the castles sprites? transcendence don't allow it.
Excuse my english.

xcotonx

awesome work bro.  could you tell me what are the files related to Wall of fog ? Thx  /kis