[WOE GRF] Nerva.grf Public Release!

Started by chillxdd, Mar 13, 2020, 04:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

menudo1230

can you help me to make monster to be large? thank you

chillxdd

Thanks!

Okay, so I made an update to the GRF today, version 2.1 I guess.

Please check the first post for the link to download and for a preview of today's updates:
- Restored but reduced SPP Heal Effect to 3px (doesn't help with the visual lag when SPP is spammed, in my experience, so I just minimized it instead of removing it completely)
- Restored but reduced Safety Wall effect to 3px height, effectively making it a 'ground' effect.
- Increased Wall of Fog to 6px height for visibility.
- Restored Sanctuary ground effect, but it's now black but meh.. who cares. At least you can see it still. It's not the same as Wall of Fog effect anyway.
- Pneuma and Sanctuary "affected cells" have been minimized further from a shade to just an outline.

chillxdd

Minor update as I tick something off of my to-do list:

To do list:
- Completely remove LOV shake through STR edits. For now people, just use /quake if it's available. Added two downloads for people with /quake and for people who don't have it.

Check the first post for updated download links, also the imgur link to see the difference and why this was done.

Necroz

if someone makes a video of the woe using this graphic, share the video, please!

GolFz

Quote from: chillxdd on Mar 13, 2020, 04:35 AM
Hi all,

Just want to publicly share my GRF that was originally released for our guild. Why? Because these kinds of files get leaked eventually, and at least I get SOME credit for it.

What's in this GRF? It's a collection of already existing GRF's and effects, but it also contains a few minimized .ACT and .STR files that I created from scratch.

What's new in V2.1? Click this link to find out: Imgur Link
V2 features: Imgur Link
V1 features: Imgur Link

chillxdd, thank you for the wonderful GRF that you shared with us. I would like to ask if it is possible to provide the font of the letter you used in the GRF in the skills "Bless", "Agi" because I am Brazilian and I would like to translate it into Portuguese and its font is great.
PS: Sorry for english mistakes because I'm using google translator

chillxdd

Quote from: GolFz on Mar 23, 2020, 06:17 AM
chillxdd, thank you for the wonderful GRF that you shared with us. I would like to ask if it is possible to provide the font of the letter you used in the GRF in the skills "Bless", "Agi" because I am Brazilian and I would like to translate it into Portuguese and its font is great.
PS: Sorry for english mistakes because I'm using google translator

Hi thank you for the feedback! The font is called Visitor font :)

https://www.dafont.com/visitor.font I think I got it from here

chillxdd

Quote from: Ara on Sep 13, 2019, 05:51 PM
Do you just mean the rainbow flashing?

This was the closest i could get it

Lemme know if that's what you wanted and I'll... actually finish making it? lol

Hi all, sorry for the double post. I'm not sure if Ara from the above thread actually finished this chroma mouse but it's great.

I went ahead and picked up on her work, took me a couple of hours just to figure out how to retain the colors because of that palette thingy so I changed a few colors: background is #000000 and the outline of the cursor is #131313) but other than that, the colors were taken from her work.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6c85IA_NJ40

For the limitations of this cursor, please watch the youtube video above and check the video description :)

Anyway, I'll add it soon to the GRF that I released, but I wanted to thank Ara for starting this for us.

Edit, I didn't want to triple post:

I added it to the GRF, now at version 2.2 I guess? Same download links of course.

Some notes:
- The 'item pickup' animation only has 3 frames and does not work even when additional frames are added.
- The 'button press' animation first frame does not animate, but only animates when it's pressed and held down. I made it loop 5x before it stopped back at the first frame. (video only has 2 loops)
- The 'talk to NPC' animation does not loop and so I extended it to loop 5x before it stopped back at the first frame. (video only has 2 loops)
- The 'enter warp' animation is so slow and is controlled by the client. Also I didn't bother animating the whole door open/close thing.
- The 'dead cell' animation is only available for new clients, but the actual files work for both old and new clients.

Also, attached a ZIP on the first post if you want to download just the cursor. Thanks!

lushisop

Hi, do you have an idea how to recreate this tile map?

https://youtu.be/99jkUrMlPJw

chillxdd

Quote from: lushisop on Mar 26, 2020, 01:00 AM
Hi, do you have an idea how to recreate this tile map?

https://youtu.be/99jkUrMlPJw

I tried but I can't get the walls to be black just like in the video. Also.. meh, it doesn't look too good and I can't imagine it being useful, for me at least.

Also, smokie falcon: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acfkJ3I5Nc4

lushisop

Do you think that it was done manually? I mean without help of grf editor flat map maker

chillxdd

Quote from: lushisop on Mar 29, 2020, 05:15 AM
Do you think that it was done manually? I mean without help of grf editor flat map maker

I think it's a combination of both, flattened it with GRF Editor and then manually edited it but I don't know for sure.

[email protected]

Thank you so much for this one, it is very helpful.  /ok

GolFz

Quote from: chillxdd on Mar 23, 2020, 06:50 AM
Hi thank you for the feedback! The font is called Visitor font :)

https://www.dafont.com/visitor.font I think I got it from here

Hello, good morning. How are you? again congratulations on the great GRF. I am translating the skills into Portuguese, Example: Bless = Benção in Portuguese. So I opened photoshop and put Portuguese as the same font that you gave me, but when you went to GRF it loses the "black borders" and consequently asks for the borders within the game, the question is what am I doing wrong? PS: Sorry for possible english errors because I'm using google translator.

chillxdd

Quote from: GolFz on Apr 01, 2020, 10:05 AM
Hello, good morning. How are you? again congratulations on the great GRF. I am translating the skills into Portuguese, Example: Bless = Benção in Portuguese. So I opened photoshop and put Portuguese as the same font that you gave me, but when you went to GRF it loses the "black borders" and consequently asks for the borders within the game, the question is what am I doing wrong? PS: Sorry for possible english errors because I'm using google translator.

Hey brother :D

For borders I use color #131313

Because black #000000 is invisible in the game

GolFz

Quote from: chillxdd on Apr 01, 2020, 08:59 PM
Hey brother :D

For borders I use color #131313

Because black #000000 is invisible in the game

Niceeeee, thx.