i cant access my character!!! HELP!!

Started by ja1remix, Mar 30, 2007, 08:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ja1remix

my sinx is stuck on ice_dun03.. whenever i try to open it. i got errors... and automatically closed the program. pls help!!  :(

Pandora

Update your sakray, this means you don't have that map. Otherwise please ask helm from a GM on your server, they can change the map your character is on by modifying it in the database directly. But you should definatly update.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

jingyuwong

Quote from: Pandora on Mar 30, 2007, 09:00 AM
Update your sakray, this means you don't have that map. Otherwise please ask helm from a GM on your server, they can change the map your character is on by modifying it in the database directly. But you should definatly update.
can u hlp me ? my sakray update half way got the error come out.. then must close the program... no matter how many times i tried still cannot  :( :( :(

Glenn

-- Ragna-Retired --

Emeralda

Quote from: jingyuwong on Apr 16, 2007, 11:03 PM
can u hlp me ? my sakray update half way got the error come out.. then must close the program... no matter how many times i tried still cannot  :( :( :(

Check here: > teh Here < or here: > teh Here <