Unable to go Full-Screen

Started by Bootleg, Nov 02, 2008, 06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bootleg

Problem resolved, please close this/lock it :)

and under setup its set to full screen?

Bootleg

okay thats a lil odd.... lets see hmmm @.@ i'll have to think about how you can fix it XD

cheesestix

Can you specify what happens when you try to run in full screen? Like, does it still show up as windows mode, or does it keep minimizing? Or, does it just not run at all?
Don't worry, be happy =(

Bootleg

Quote from: cheesestix on Nov 04, 2008, 03:10 AM
Can you specify what happens when you try to run in full screen? Like, does it still show up as windows mode, or does it keep minimizing? Or, does it just not run at all?

It runs in windowed mode as if I never checked the "Full Screen Mode"

:(

cheesestix

Okay, I usually don't like working with this, since if you do things wrong, it can destroy your computer. But, go to run, type in 'regedit' and run it. Then, on the left side of the window that pops up, click Computer > HKEY_LOCALMACHINE > SOFTWARE > Gravity Soft > Ragnarok. On the right side, find 'ISFULLSCREENMODE'. The value under Data should have a value of either 0x00000001 or 1 (it shows up as 0x00000001 (1) for me) for enabled fullscreen. Otherwise, the value will be 0x00000000 or 0.
Don't worry, be happy =(

Bootleg

Quote from: cheesestix on Nov 05, 2008, 02:31 AM
Okay, I usually don't like working with this, since if you do things wrong, it can destroy your computer. But, go to run, type in 'regedit' and run it. Then, on the left side of the window that pops up, click Computer > HKEY_LOCALMACHINE > SOFTWARE > Gravity Soft > Ragnarok. On the right side, find 'ISFULLSCREENMODE'. The value under Data should have a value of either 0x00000001 or 1 (it shows up as 0x00000001 (1) for me) for enabled fullscreen. Otherwise, the value will be 0x00000000 or 0.

...I don't see the "Gravity Soft" part in the software area e_o

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m60/krinsom/Gravity.jpg

cheesestix

O_O
Are you running as an administrative user? The user settings for most of your programs should be there, but your list looks very small...

If you are, try using the "Find..." option under the Edit menu. Search for 'ISFULLSCREEN'.
Don't worry, be happy =(

Bootleg

Quote from: cheesestix on Nov 05, 2008, 04:19 PM
O_O
Are you running as an administrative user? The user settings for most of your programs should be there, but your list looks very small...

If you are, try using the "Find..." option under the Edit menu. Search for 'ISFULLSCREEN'.

I love you Mr/Mrs Cheesestix
:) problem resolved, thank you! :D

Artariko

The rich wage war, but its the poor who die.