Ragnarok Alt Key Numeric Codes

Started by baseballGuy, Sep 06, 2008, 09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

baseballGuy

Can Someone Post the list of Alt-Key Numeric Codes.

Mamimi

Aragorn

hey what are all these stupid f*** scribbles on your test?
OH BAKA SENSEI THAT'S NIHONGO

RULE 1:
Every post that disagrees to the previous to Aragorn is a flame or insult.

baseballGuy

Most of it doesn't work in RO. I need something that works in-game or at least teach me how to do the  dagger or the cross code.

Littlechan

*Thank You very much for Azurene*

The world is getting more and more broken everyday...

The truth about me
I am 17 ;D
[close]

Aragorn

RULE 1:

shkm

OP means that certain alt-codes producing some of the more special characters will simply produce a "?" in RO.  There is still a way of directly displaying them within the RO client (copy/paste won't work) but I cannot remember it.  I came across it by accident one day, yet I could never find anything on Google.

baseballGuy

thats right. and also if you try to use the windows alt-key numeric codes it will sometimes display a different character for example "¼ produces ì" & "alt+0134 produces ?" just like what the previous poster above me pointed out. it seems that RO doesnt follow the same numeric codes as windows. i tried to google it but it couldn't find it. it just keeps on showing me the windows alt-key numeric codes.

if you know a link for me to get the list of alt key numeric codes in RO then please do post it as soon as possible my guild members really want their nicknames with special characters so badly. if not but you have come across some numeric codes in RO(at least 1 is fine) then post it in here.

Pandora

There's a regional language setting in the sclientinfo, maybe playing around with that could help.
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

Aragorn

RULE 1: