Is it Sakray was fully update in 29-11-2008?

Started by Vivianminako, Jan 24, 2009, 10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vivianminako

I'm sorry if my new topic was bother to both of u. I didn't know can I post my question here or not but i have a problem about updating Sakray. Usually I have update my Sakray every Thursday. But in the 29-11-2008, my sakray didn't have anything update until now. I have done this steps that I learn in RMS as I usualy did for update:
-open ROSakFix
-open spatch Reader
-after this, i have my list of the update (But have no more list by now, just an empty notepad...)
-open Alternative Sakray (I want to make sure, did the update was work or not but it also the same, ntg to update.)

Question: I want to ask, is it Sakray REALLY done all the update in 29-11-2008 coz it always empty in my update list same as my Alternative Sakray until now. But RMS has the installer of sakray that the date was 1210, the latest one. Can someone tell me what happen to my Sakray?

Before I forgot, my Sakray version is 1782 and my last modified on 2008-11-29. I try to update it before but it doesn't have anything to update. Is it really just stop update until here? Please help me, thank you.

Omi

At that point, a new sakray patch was released, and if it didn't replace your old sakray.exe, you need to redownload the latest sakray client in order for it to start patching again.

Vivianminako

So, all I can do is download the new sakray setup to get the latest sakray? *sigh*Anyway, I think that's all I can do. Thanks.

Albert1234

Hmmm now I can download the new sakray setup to get the latest sakray..
Thanks.