Need help for Ragnarok 0417

Started by Fevy, May 13, 2007, 08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fevy

Hi all,

I downloaded Ragnarok and Sakray 0417 from filefront ( http://hosted.filefront.com/palawanisland/1948895 )
and I don't know how I can install it...
I think I need an installer or something like that, but I don't know where I can get it...

Thanks for the help...

yC

for most of these exe i think you just have to put all the files in the same directory then double click on the .001 and it will generate the full version for you given u have all the parts ready.

drovaise

Quote from: yC on May 13, 2007, 03:37 PM
for most of these exe i think you just have to put all the files in the same directory then double click on the .001 and it will generate the full version for you given u have all the parts ready.
^ i already try it, but it's says, "windows cannot open this file"
did i really need some program to open it? or what?

Dais

myb just myb u nid to extract it first wit winrar if not well, i dunno...

Glenn

Yeah, you need to download WinRar.
-- Ragna-Retired --

battletoads

I don't know if it's just me, but when I use WinRar to open RAG_SETUP0417.exe.001 it says that the file is either an unknown format (yeah, 001 lol.) or the archive is corrupt.
Usually extracting this kind of split-up archives works fine for me, I can't figure out the problem.
Can anybody verify that these files are okay? If yes, I think I'll just have to download them again.

yC

honestly i dont have the time to download every of them to verify the content =/

the links are provided to me by some trusted eAthena members i wouldn't think they are fake, maybe it's filefront or maybe the download process corrupted it >< anyway if any problem report it so if something doesnt work for everybody it shall be removed.

bentheexo

its not a fake file but i would suggest that you use zip reader from http://www.download.com/ZIP-Reader/3000-2250_4-10363714.html?tag=lst-0-1 its much more effective at dealing with rar's in general except for meruru's xray archive and for that you have to use winrar

drovaise

i don't think it can be extracted, because the file format is RAG_SETUP0417.exe.001~013,
i think it's needed a program to combine the RAG_SETUP0417.exe.001~013 to be a full RAG_SETUP0417.exe
but i don't know how or what program to do that.
maybe someone can contact palawanisland and ask him what to do? it would be a great help  ;)

Emeralda

Quote from: drovaise on May 18, 2007, 11:19 AM
i don't think it can be extracted, because the file format is RAG_SETUP0417.exe.001~013,

You don't think as in you haven't tried yet? Please download and install either Winzip, Winrar or 7 zip and then try, ok?

drovaise

i've try it and it says "No archive found in selected files and folders"
i've try to block it and extract it, it says the same..
maybe there's someone can help us? or maybe i did wrong?  ???
fyi:i've try using winrar,7zip,winzip,zip reader still cannot open the file

battletoads

Well I think the download process probably messed it up.
I'll download the files again now, going to post later if it works.

Edit: Tried it again, won't work. Can't figure out the problem, usually it works fine. I guess I'll have to find some other source. Thanks for you help!

Glenn

I figured it out, wasnt split up by Winrar so it's in 001 format XD

Use HJSplit.

http://www.freebyte.com/hjsplit/

I verify that the files work, and theirs no virus' attached. Happy downloading.

-Glenn
-- Ragna-Retired --