My resolution is too small. Anyone can help me, please ?

Started by will89, Mar 22, 2012, 04:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

will89

When I open my RO, the window is VERY small.

I'm playing on laptop with Windows 7 (64 bit). It happen since yesterday, when I was finish formatted my laptop. But it was only C, and I install all my RO in D.

Any way out ?  /...

Meta

Quote from: will89 on Mar 22, 2012, 04:04 AM
When I open my RO, the window is VERY small.

I'm playing on laptop with Windows 7 (64 bit). It happen since yesterday, when I was finish formatted my laptop. But it was only C, and I install all my RO in D.

Any way out ?  /...

Settings in setup.exe (like resolution) are (as far as I know) still stored in the registry. Those would have been lost when you reformatted. I've never seen a client do this when I nuked the registry entires, but that might be the cause. Run setup.exe and see if resetting the resolution fixes it.

will89

The Setup.exe didnt work and I cant edit the height and width from regedit because the height and width files is gone.

There is nothing I can do ?

will89

Ah finally, I can find a way out. If your Setup.exe cant work and there is no HEIGHT and WIDTH in  regedit :

(32-bit)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Gravity Soft\Ragnarok

(64-bit)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Gravity Soft\Ragnarok

just add it your self. Right click > New > DWORD type > HEIGHT > Enter values with double click.

Do it like the same for WIDTH.  /no1 Thank you for the help xD

yC

Good for you, solved the problem yourself.  Just want to note to others that editing registry entries if done wrong can be dangerous.

Triper

If that works, wouldn't using roext and edit the values there for the resolution work too?

werx

my setu.exe is in a different language, I can't understand it. Care for help? :(

yC

I just happen to have an English version in my kRO folder I really don't know which server I installed did it lol so the credit goes to them:

As to your other patching problem (you posted to a sticky that I forgot to lock), you seems to be doing nothing wrong.  The only suggestion is that you should keep trying sometimes the kRO patcher drops connection.

werx

thanks man.. oh you mean the forums that are always on top? hehehe..

figured that would get your attention, i was meaning to remove it, but got engrossed playing.. heheh..

so try and try and try eh? hahah.. i'll do that. thanks.

JJoeySS

Quote from: will89 on Mar 22, 2012, 06:55 AM
Ah finally, I can find a way out. If your Setup.exe cant work and there is no HEIGHT and WIDTH in  regedit :

(32-bit)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Gravity Soft\Ragnarok

(64-bit)
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Gravity Soft\Ragnarok

just add it your self. Right click > New > DWORD type > HEIGHT > Enter values with double click.

Do it like the same for WIDTH.  /no1 Thank you for the help xD

I know this is kinda old but sorry i don't quiet get this what am i supposed to do cause everything time I start the client i get this http://prntscr.com/cw20d

Triper

aluze

The original korean setup has an issue with writing to the registry, i'm not sure if it uses a different one for their own client.
Try 'open setup'
AluzeRo 10/10/5/2 - A classic Ro experience with no customs!
http://www.aluzero.com