kRO / Sakray 0305

Started by Senatine, Mar 20, 2008, 10:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valiance

@ P4rD0nM3
I love you for this link, as I hate downloading things in sections, and its faster then 7-12 hours to be complete, which dont even work. Also none of the full DL's on the RMS webpage are working. I -request- this be put on it. It takes mabe 5 seconds to sign up.

Jet89

Quote from: Jet89 on Apr 09, 2008, 04:31 AM
since about 1 hour searching, can anyone tell me whats new in this ro 0305? cos i didn't see any changelog here~huhu~

bump*..anyone can tell me?

jix013

can someone give me a korean proxy server or the link plss

P4rD0nM3

Quote from: Valiance on May 10, 2008, 08:16 AM
@ P4rD0nM3
I love you for this link, as I hate downloading things in sections, and its faster then 7-12 hours to be complete, which dont even work. Also none of the full DL's on the RMS webpage are working. I -request- this be put on it. It takes mabe 5 seconds to sign up.

Sure thing, both rag and sak have been uploaded already. Just let me know in my web portal if there's a new client and I'll upload it ASAP.

oms600

can i ask what the different between KRO and Kro sakray?? is it the same client???

for example if i wan to play a private server,do i need to download that 2 client to play??

Cielte

Quote from: oms600 on Feb 27, 2009, 10:42 PM
can i ask what the different between KRO and Kro sakray?? is it the same client???

for example if i wan to play a private server,do i need to download that 2 client to play??

Korean Ragnarok and Sakray. I don't know the difference, I never cared(still don't care) to find out. All you need is sakray and some things from KRO

oms600

so just download two of them to play??total is 2.30gb... :o

yC

Quote from: oms600 on Feb 28, 2009, 12:13 AM
so just download two of them to play??total is 2.30gb... :o

nooo this is almost a year ago, go download 1210:

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=download_kROLinks

yes two of them, more than 2.30gb now.