Baby Dragon Hat (item id 5531)

Started by fallenone, Sep 29, 2011, 09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fallenone

Hi!

Where can I find the drop and headgear sprites of Baby Dragon Hat (5531)? I checked data.grf and rdata.grf but the files were not there.
[color=limegreen]DejavuRO's[/color] [color=red]Grand Opening: [color=blue]12/16/11[/color][/color]

[color=maroon]Guild Package[/color]

-FallenOne
[email protected]

Eurydice

아기드래곤 is the file name. It's inside the data grf.

EDIT: If you're too lazy to open each file or don't have enough time,

http://www.mediafire.com/?izooqx6u2g2awue

I uploaded it for you. I didn't put it in specific folders but all files are in there, figured you should already know what to do with them.

Toodles.

fallenone

Quote from: Eurydice on Sep 29, 2011, 09:23 PM
아기드래곤 is the file name. It's inside the data grf.

EDIT: If you're too lazy to open each file or don't have enough time,

http://www.mediafire.com/?izooqx6u2g2awue

I uploaded it for you. I didn't put it in specific folders but all files are in there, figured you should already know what to do with them.

Toodles.

Thanks! Eurydice aka Toodles.

Where did you get your data.grf? I checked updated data.grfs of RMS and Ragray but I didn't find the following  files 아기드래곤.spr/.act/.bmp. I even translated it to ASCII and searched it through GrfFactory and Windows search.

Anyways, thanks! again.

P.S.
Can I get a copy of your data.grf because it seems like you have a complete data.grf that RMS and Ragray does not have? You can probably use winrar and divide it into 200mb files then, upload it to FileServe. If this might be a hassle, pm me and maybe we can agree on something.
[color=limegreen]DejavuRO's[/color] [color=red]Grand Opening: [color=blue]12/16/11[/color][/color]

-FallenOne
[email protected]

Eurydice

It's iRO's data.grf. I have a collection of GRFs. iRO, kRO, jRO, pRO, fRO, eRO... D:

And nooo... I can't upload 1GB files without my net f-in up. Since it's almost winter my internet suffers from hypothermia from time to time.

fallenone

Quote from: Eurydice on Oct 01, 2011, 10:10 PM
It's iRO's data.grf. I have a collection of GRFs. iRO, kRO, jRO, pRO, fRO, eRO... D:

And nooo... I can't upload 1GB files without my net f-in up. Since it's almost winter my internet suffers from hypothermia from time to time.

Oh, it's okay. Thanks for the info. I will just go to iRO's website.

-FallenOne
[email protected]