Failed to retrieve 2008-11-26rdata_k7.gpf,retrying...

Started by gaezanlei, Mar 29, 2012, 07:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gaezanlei

on rsu-kro-renewal-lite. I already DL all the parts and the latest RSU patchers (2011-11-02)

yC

That looks very wrong, 2008 patches shouldn't be in the latest patch server.

Did you download the data.grf and rdata.grf parts and extract them into your data folder before running the patchers?

gaezanlei

its my first time downloading ro =) i patch the rsu-kro-renewal-lite before I DL the data.grf.
I extracted all .rar files after I DL

yC

No, you run the patchers last.  You have to have everything ready in your RO folder (data.grf, rdata.grf, dlls, etc all extracted there) then use the rsu patchers.

gaezanlei

that was my mistake... so what do i do now to patch my rsu-kro-renewal lite?

yC

Extract all files into one folder then run the rsu patchers.  You have all the files in the folder and still getting the same message?

gaezanlei

I've extracted all of it and put it on a folder then run the RSU patchers.. im still getting the message but in rsu-kro-rag is all patched...
i think it has to do with patching before the data.grf,rdata.grf because i didn't patch the rsu-kro-rag before the data,rdata

yC

Not sure what you mean.  SO running rsu-kro-rag the patcher goes all the way to 2012-03-xx?

But running rsu-kro-renewal still stuck at 2008-11-26?  In that case, extract a new copy of rdata.grf to replace the one you have in the folder and try running the rsu-kro-renewal patcher.

gaezanlei

how do you extract a new rdata.grf? the instructions says only the .rar files. do i DL a new rdata.grf?

yC

oh hmm yea that ^.  I forgot it isn't compressed.  Try download the rdata.grf again.

gaezanlei

i am still getting the message... -.- all im thinking is now is manually patch it

yC

Well if you still need a fix, there's newer client folder available on the download page.  With that you don't have to patch too much.

gaezanlei

it still said failed =( i already download the newest client folder (4-15-12)

yC

If you got the newer RO folder that is from April, there is no way that you will going back in time patching from 2008.  Make sure you start from a new folder when you extract the new rar.

gaezanlei

so i have to DL everything again?? even the rdata.grf? i noticed the newest rdata.grf is 500mb last time i DL it was 286mb.