1210 client on Vista, kills my comp!

Started by chibbwahr, Apr 13, 2009, 05:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chibbwahr

OK, i just downloaded the new RO and SAK client (1210) and it destroys my comp. As soon as i finish installation it freaks out and windows explorer closes. Ive never had this problem with an RO client until 1210, and can't seem to find any information on others with this problem. After my comp lags to death, a system restore fixes it, but if i try to install again, it does the same thing. I would suspect a corrupt installer, but have tried different downloads from different locations, all with the same result. Anybody have any ideas?

Judas

Make sure you are the administrator installing the program. Have you considered in installing it under safe mode. Or will it still freak out on you?

imos

Quote from: chibbwahr on Apr 13, 2009, 05:49 PM
OK, i just downloaded the new RO and SAK client (1210) and it destroys my comp. As soon as i finish installation it freaks out and windows explorer closes. Ive never had this problem with an RO client until 1210, and can't seem to find any information on others with this problem. After my comp lags to death, a system restore fixes it, but if i try to install again, it does the same thing. I would suspect a corrupt installer, but have tried different downloads from different locations, all with the same result. Anybody have any ideas?
um s***=~_~= i advise ditching vista to beginwith its the potentialy collosal s*** taken by microsoft since windows me
also if your running vista 64 edition your realy  fubar i advise installing windows Xp home or pro and telling vista to GTFO im like 12 years old and spend most of my time writing program code for Crypton future media of japan and their vocaloid 2 VsTI  systems i own 3 of them by the way and have sucessfuly  integrated two of them into ro you may have run into  rin and miku  on blackout and twilight RO