Gepard blocking my peripherals

Started by Akua89, Dec 23, 2023, 06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akua89

So I've thought about coming back to playing on some private servers for the first time in quite a while (5+ years) and nearly every time, the gepard shield that pops up kills the client saying one of my two peripherals is blocked (either Razer Synapse for my mouse or iCUE for my keyboard). Is there a way around this, or...?

OrcLordDaddy

Only by complaining to the server owners.

But they're all like stuck in the middle ages and always have the same excuse "you're a macro abuser and we don't allow macros here!!!".

Meanwhile their server is pimped with lots of cheat features.

Akua89

Yeah, that's about what I expected, unfortunately. Seems to be a very common problem, too.
While I was searching google for a solution I came across this little gem:

This tinfoil hat paranoia about macros/cheating is honestly ridiculous for private servers of a 20 year old game, if you ask me.

Fluxion

Quote from: Akua89 on Dec 23, 2023, 08:22 PMYeah, that's about what I expected, unfortunately. Seems to be a very common problem, too.
While I was searching google for a solution I came across this little gem:

This tinfoil hat paranoia about macros/cheating is honestly ridiculous for private servers of a 20 year old game, if you ask me.

This is a review of my lasted server /hmm
I bought these options for several reasons, but I deactivated them a few months later.
We all have our own ideologies of what cheating is.