Chat box problems.

Started by jhhhonsn, Mar 14, 2009, 09:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jhhhonsn

Right i've had this problem for awhile now and its really starting to bug me. I can't resize my chatbox, either by clicking/dragging or f10. Also while in bm i can't type, for example, /bm to turn it off. Here's what i see it as.

I've looked all over for a fix and gone as far as completely reinstalling, which didn't fix a thing. Am I just missing a obvious setting?

Cheers.

Pandora

Usually the "space" character allows you to get out of battle mode, dunno about the chatbox, f10 and drag always worked for me, never seen this :\
[color=darkblue]heRO is a great friendly, pre-renweal, unique and fun server with a great community, give it a try![/color]

[color=darkblue]Click here to find out more about heRO![/color]

jhhhonsn

Space doesn't work either. F10 doesn't work to resize or close. Any other suggestions?

mmmm tried clicking on the lil two emblems down to the bottom left?
the ones with the icon of some guy with a chat bubble

LemonCrosswalk

Try changing your RO window to a different size. Sometimes that helps me when it gets stuck.

jhhhonsn

Quote from: JJJ on Mar 27, 2009, 09:03 AM
mmmm tried clicking on the lil two emblems down to the bottom left?
the ones with the icon of some guy with a chat bubble

Those 2 icons just display regular log and battelog in a different chat bar. The little button to change the sizes is unresponsive also.

I'll try resizing client.

xD i know, but if you can get the other 2 boxes working it beats having a completely broken box no?