all of my kRO/private server keeps hang up at the middle of the game??

Started by Nautapma, Jul 13, 2012, 08:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nautapma

Everytime i played for a minute my kRO/sakray/private server keeps hang up at the middle of the game.. i don't know how to fix this?? can anyone please help me about my problem????

Triper

Try to ping the server and check if you've some sort of packetloss.

You can do this through the CMD or by going to http://network-tools.com/ and choose ping and exchange the ip at the box with the one from the server you play.

If you don't have any packetloss see if your ping isn't too high. A Ping of 350ms and higher isn't good to play.

If you've packetloss you can try to do a traceroute at CMD or at that website to check which nod is making you've problems. Some ISPs help you and change the connection to that nod to another one so you don't have any more problems but they're a bit rare :( Here, at Portugal, they never do that, for example, and they just go with the excuse - here everything is fine.

Ron

I have multiple reasons why this could happen..
I have norton anti-virus, and its smooth when the game opens, then it runs the virus checks and it automatically freezes and deletes the client..

If thats not the issue!

Then its most likely an error from the patcher.. <--- This happened to me when patching ( It would load fine, then an error pops up saying "Floating error ~~~~" and it says close client and so forth..

It could also be the connection to the server...

Does it say Disconnected? Or Failed?

Nautapma

TO RON : It does not says error nor failed... just a usual LAG then NADDA..  It StOp all the movement in the monitor. .. .  I'll have to ALT + f4... but when i ran the (rsu-kro-renewal-lite) it DOESN'T fully patch... 

but also when i patch there patcher it says : " invalid entry  in jikpatch.ini : " grf_file3 " file not found "

All of this file are on ONE folder where i have stock my kRO or private server .. here's the link http://web.jellyupload.com/kRO# ...

Triper

So your problem isn't a hang on during gameplay but instead a patch failure.

The other patcher of rsu also fails? Are you executing both at same time?

Nautapma

Triper

Even with a clean install and using the files from rms? If yes, that's weird... Tried to run them with admin rights?