About kro and rE patcher problem, those from ratemyserver

Started by riotdamon, Apr 30, 2011, 02:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

riotdamon

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=download_kROLinks here, i downloaded all those 12 files, extrate them in the same folder and there is what i ve got

then, i started patching my data file from rsu-kro-rag-lite , and i ve got this

i waited it to compled, and i just started over again, to download the same thing .
i canceled it, and i tried to patch the RE , it whas weighting 54kb, it needs to be updated.
so i runned   rsu-kro-renewal-lite and when i saw, i was downloading the same thing that  rsu-kro-rag-lite was, and in the end it was no update to the files at all, and it gets the same file ever, no matter how mane times i try.

it was a pen in the donkey downloading all this files ._. and they are recent files, aren t they?
so they r supose to be running nicely don t they? what should i do to get my files updated? :/

yC

Your screenshots are unreadable ... the white background is bigger than anything.

Your second screenshot look like it is patching.  When the patcher completes it show you the start button.  Does it do that?  Check when your data.grf and rdata.grf was modified to see if it was patched at all.

riotdamon

omg i ll get new ss! lol

do u know download section? i downloaded the last version, the "all 12 files" and have never patched. but, it stucks in the same download, the same file, both kro and re, and they do not get ready to start :/

yC

If you haven't patch you should ... use the rsu exes