a little help with double client

Started by Rinnie, Nov 02, 2009, 03:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rinnie

i have a friend.he's an admin,well he's kinda new.
he needs help with double clienting.he do not know how to allow his server to double clienting.
can anyone help pls?
sorry for the bad english/grammar.=]

Usagimimi

Hex is that way?

Get a DIF editor, open a new Sakray thing, and hex it to permit multiple windows.

Rinnie

hmm.i dont understand.a little more specific pls?

Usagimimi

... If you don't even know what I'm talking about there, how did you even make your own client in the first place >_<

It doesn't get more simple than that ):

You get a .DIF File, you get a DIF Editor, you get an untouched version of Sakray, and you open it up with the DIF Editor and select stuff you want; one of the options is "Multiple Windows" or something similar to that. Permit that, patch the DIF, and tah-dah. All those files can be found at the eAthena board.

paolosniper1

@yusifer can i ask!? where can i get dif editor plzz help! i really need to hex the name limit in my RO

Usagimimi

Go on eAthena.ws and go in the section for it...

:< Easy.

Final

Guys just hex it lol.  So much easier.  Find and change the right part and perfecto, double client.

Ah, fun times on RMS~ http://www.paste-it.net/private/u6c168b/   (Added more~)
-- Signature too big again.  You were notified previously on the same issue.

- So? Stop b****.

paolosniper1

can you give me the exact location and site of it? thanks much!

Final

Should be on eathena.ws XD Or just google it.  Use ze search function on eathena.ws lol

Ah, fun times on RMS~ http://www.paste-it.net/private/u6c168b/   (Added more~)
-- Signature too big again.  You were notified previously on the same issue.

- So? Stop b****.

Rinnie

k i did download a diff editor,and i tried to hex my ro private server client,and when i click option,cant found any option that allow to double clienting.
and i've tried the second method,by searching and replacing the codes in my client.also not working,or is the code outdated?anyone have codes to allow double clienting?=/