exe has stopped working Error

Started by Sakuja, Mar 12, 2014, 04:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sakuja

Hey guys,
i need to ask for your help here, since nobody on my server can help me with my problem.

Right now i am getting the exe has stopped working error randomly in BG and WoE. I dont really know what is causing this and i've patched and reinstalled my servers client a few times already. It still keeps happening.

Let me explain my problem a bit more:

Everytime you die in BG you get warped to that special spot to wait for your respawn. I randomly get errors when i get warped there, warped out from there, run through warps in FE castles or get Ecalled.
Doesnt seem to be sprite related since i dont get errors in towns and there is no specific spot where i get the error. Most of the times i can just get warped normally without problems, then the next time i get an error.

Any help would be appreciated since this is really horrible :<

Triper

Those type of errors can also be caused by the configurations of the server [has in, not your fault/server side problems]. If anything, check if the server provides a full client and test with it or if any other players have the same problems or even try with clean, base, grfs without changes in case you use those.

Sakuja

well i tried the full client with no grf modifications and its kinda the same error. It seems like its some teleport effect causing this, because i didnt error while my effects were off. Also its only for specific characters :(

A few other ppl seem to have the same problem, but its only very few.

Triper

If more people have the same problem as you then it's something related to the game client. Maybe ask the admins to fix it?

Sakuja

yeah admin is looking into the problem since more ppl have it now. Thanks for your answers anyway Triper