Mystic - Anyone know?

Started by BlackWidow, Feb 28, 2011, 06:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackWidow

Some one told me awhile back about this server. Said there were 2, but I guess there is only 1 now. Anyway can some one tell me is it just me or is any one else having a problem getting to the site, forum, or cp?  ???

http://ratemyserver.net/index.php?page=detailedlistserver&serid=6113&itv=6&url_sname=MysticRO:%20Origins

http://www.mysticro.com/

yC

Error

An error occurred while trying to process your request.

Please try contacting an administrator: admin@localhost

Give them some time maybe.

Silverbaine

rofl mystic isnt dead.. lol its been down 3 days, and it will be back up rofl...
the server owners just changing a few things, with linux and windows and such...
Xarale ~ As others have said, I do believe this topic is done now.  Therfore I shall be closing it, because I'm sexy.

BlackWidow

Ok. Good to know. Thanks. But they really should have a way of letting players know this. Since I don't know any one on that server I have no way of knowing what is going on. Same can be said for other players who are interested in playing there. But thank you for that information all the same. Not very good for the server but I am glad you seem to be getting a kick out of it.

Silverbaine

Mystic has its own Facebook page... look it up if you wish...
;)

Posted on: Feb 28, 2011, 01:40 pm
oh its back up now, 11 day rollback but thats all good...
Xarale ~ As others have said, I do believe this topic is done now.  Therfore I shall be closing it, because I'm sexy.

BlackWidow

No thank you. The server might be up but the forum and the rest are all still down. Makes it difficult to download that way. I have found another server. But thank you again for that information.

vlad82

nothing is up I see absolutely nothing and it pisses me off that they didn't have the courtesy to at least leave the forums up while they did all of this

Silverbaine

like i said above, they "always" had facebook page available lol, anyhow its all back up and running fine, so this thread can be locked, and guys sorry boutthe minor inconveniences lol, but if you wanna come back, by all means,  come...
but if not good luck wherever you go, just know that this type of thing happens eventually in all servers...

and the staff at mystic as far as i know, do their best to provide you a free and fun place to have fun.
much love regardless <33
and now i think they keeping better backups for forums, and all.

BlackWidow

Thank you again for that information. I have found another server that I am quite happy with. And before this thread is locked, I would just like to point out, that there is no way of knowing about facebook if I couldn't even get on the site, forum, or control panel. But thank you for your time.

mbl0128

the reason the site and the forums were down for so long was because the owner was having trouble putting it all back online and there really is no way of letting people know whats up unless you can put stuff online but that players were kept up to date via msn/email networks and Facebook.