RareRO is hiring.

Started by Illapse, Jul 31, 2011, 10:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Illapse

RareRO is a HR server (10k/10k/1.5%, 255/120, 3rd jobs) which is currently in the process of expanding;  with a pending new makeover and upcoming storylines, we are looking for friendly & professional staff who are willing to settle in among the community and be a friend to our players; but also be willing to support, make events & bring new ideas to the table which will further expand RareRO!

You are more than welcome to read our player reviews here

We are currently hiring:

• 2 Event GMs
  • 2 Support GMs
  • 1 Scripter
  • 1 Forum Moderator

Depending on the position you pick, you will have a set of rules which must be followed at all times.  We expect our staff to have a sense of professionalism, this is a must at RareRO.  GMs are fully monitored on our server to ensure corruption isn't happening - GMs can not trade/drop items or anything of the sort.

Please PM your resume or email it to [email protected]

Thank you for your time.
rarero.net.

Siege

Name: Siege
Surname: V.D Bozeringen
E-Mail: [email protected] 
Ragnarok Experience: Have 5years experience of playing RO.
GM Experience: Was GM on FreakyRO,TezRO,AtroceRO,
Game Masters Name: [GM]Siege
Availability:7-13hours a day. Sometimes more.
Language Support: Dutch,English,Arabic,German(Deutsch),French.
What Postion you want to be: All-around-GM,SupportGM,EventGM,PoliceGM.One of those.
Hobbies: Gaming,Football,basketball
Why do you want to be a GM: I want to share my experience in playing here in this server, supporting people in games is what i do and like.
Most Experience on position: EventGM,SupportGM,PoliceGM.

Elnzo

Name: ElnZO
Special Skills:
Scripter/Web Development/Hexing Client/Thor Patcher Skinning and Coding

laklaker

Check my resume below (At my signature).

Namida

Here is my application

Spoiler

Name: Akira. (Not my real name but it will be disclosed once i am familiar with you)

Timezone: GMT+ 8

Any experience?: To be honest, no.

Languages Spoken: Pretty understandable English
                                 Malay

Position Wanted : Support GM

About Me:

I am mature and I hardly let things get to me. I am good at giving advice and at the same time building a wall between me and the person I am conversing to, to ensure that nothing personal will occur. I do not mix work with play. There is a time when I have to be serious and a time to joke around , that much I am sure of.

I hate favoritism, that speaks for itself.

I easily adapt to changes and also, if given the opportunity, I am very quick to take up skills. I do not jump headfirst to any kind of situation but instead I will analyse it thoroughly before proceeding with what I think is best for that current situation.
Other than that, I easily interact with players and do not mind huge amounts of questions being bombarded at me. If I can answer it, I will, if I can't, I'll apologize and would probably try my hardest to find the answer for them. I am not a pushover either. I handle my emotions well so I do not usually rage or anything like that. If I ever did, it would be out of RO.

Also, I am a very, very secretive person and detests sharing any form of secrets. Unless if it involves the welfare of the entire server.
And I am immune to corruption. I scoff at it.
I also enjoy the company of people, which I suspect GMs have abundance of. I am easy to talk to and can restrain myself when speaking. Speak only what have to be spoken, not what is wanted to be heard.
I am pretty acceptable to many different things which will result in many conversation starters with me. Though of course, I will make it firm if they cross the line.

Oh and I draw (lols).

Why you should Hire me?
To be honest, I am pretty sure there are others who are exactly like me. Mature, professional and level headed. But there are times when people just, snap or give in to temptations. Yes I am human, I do snap and give in to temptations, but all these will be done out of RO. No matter how 'close' whichever player is to me, I would not share any kind of secrets or feelings that would be used against me. I have seen so many GMs in my playing experience who would do that and in the end fall thanks to that. I am also friendly and active, so there is ready branch for the players to reach to when needed.

Availability:
Evening to Early Morning - During School Periods
Early Morning to Late Night - School Holidays.

Reason as to why I am applying?

No. Not the fame. I could care less for the fame really.
I naturally enjoy giving a peace of mind to people. Be it a question answered or helping someone, it gives me that sliver of joy every time. I have tried many things. Being a Guild leader only reaches out to those who are in my guild, which is limited. And each and passing day, I have heard many questions left unanswered due to unavailable GMs, leaving the players lost. If I try to offer a hand, they roughly smack my hand away thanks to me being 'insignificant'.
So with being a Support GM, I could reach out to a number of people. I could be that 'available outlet' for the players to throw questions at and to rage at even *I am hardly affected by rage, i find it quite amusing really*. 

Contact: PMing here would suffice, I check this forum daily for new updates.
[close]