ReverieRO is now recruiting!

Started by Ron, Jul 13, 2012, 12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dillon

i send Ron a PM and you know what he said in reply? "Why?" /shy

Ron

Thats because all you put in the PM was "Here's my email:"
Not even a simple greeting, or a reason on giving me your email.

You also lack on reading the topic..  "Please post a resume and I will add you on MSN. Also post your MSN thanks!
> We are looking for dedicated/experienced staff, this is not just some "other" server.

Next time if you want to private pm me.. Have a reason. Don't just say HERES MY EMAIL.

Thank you.

dillon

i sent you the email so that we can talk privately..

Ron

No you didn't..
All you put in the email was Heres my Email:*******

By the looks of it, it shows alot of the work management skills.
Thank you for "attempting" to apply..

Heads up for a next application, you're supposed to make a good impression.. not just say heres my email.

Volusion

My Resume~

A Little About Myself:

•I Love RO/Development Of RO

•Name Volusion Age 16

•Love helping People

•Location/Timezone EST Timezone Miami Florida

•Languages i speak English,Spanish,Little German

-

What i Can Do/Skills/How i can Improve you're Server:

•Server Side/Client Side Development As far as Patcher Goes Until Databases MySQL Etc

•Scripting Low Basic Script's 

•How i can Improve Your server By Promoting in Various Websites/Voting Sites/Friends.

•I know what Most RO Players Look for in a server Since I've Played RO For about 6Years Since i was 10.

-

Experience In What i do/Skills:

•Experience in Server Side/Client Side Developing About 1year

•Experience in Scripting*Low Basic Scripts* About 1-2Months

•Support GM Aswell Since am Active~

-

What kind of Staff Team am Looking for/Hope For

•GM's Take their Job Seriously And are active Aswell as myself/They must have some Experience/Have Some Skill And Are mature.

-

Positions Desired:

•Server Side/Client Side Developer

•Scripter *Low Basic Scripts*

•Support GM Aswell as Client Side/Server Side Help

-

Availability:

•Timezone EST Florida

•Weekdays 7-10Hours Daily*I dont work am 16*

•Weekends 5-9Hours Daily*I dont Work am 16*

-

How to Contact Me:

•MSN/Hotmail [email protected]

•Skype Volusionrathena

-

Thats All Thank you For You're Time!

Ron

^ Now thats an applicant who followed the thread.
Added!

Lunatic

Still looking for dedicated Staff :< :(

Epiques

Name: Epiques

Language: English

Availability: Varies, considering I am a full-time student. Regardless, I have a flexible schedule and will able to consult and make arrangements.

Position: Whichever you choose based on your own discretion.

Competencies and Capabilities:
   -Experience in owning/managing a server. This entails intermediate client/server side skills, technical support and abundant amounts of ideas/concepts.

-Advertisement and Recruitment (Reviews, promos, etc).

-Aesthetic/Graphic skills. Including Banner/Loading Screen/Concept Art (Preferrably loading and concept). Currently going to The Art Institute and working on my Bachelor's.

Why should I be hired:
   Development is probably the most kinkiest thing ever when it comes to RO. I am very well-versed in the knowledge of the game. I'm aware of the lengths in "customization". I know how to problem solve and manage the tasks I am given. I get along well with just about everyone since I will need to socialize with different types of people everyday for my career. I'm always willing to raise the bar and push things beyond boundaries.

About myself:
I'd prefer the staff to contact me personally through MSN/Skype.

Ways to contact:

MSN: [email protected] (Don't judge me. >;c)

Ron

Looking for:

> 2 Support GMS
> 2 Forum Moderators
> 1 Event GM.

Please post your applications or email it to.. [email protected]!

MykaellaRO

Hi there! If you're looking for a good Web Developer, Scripter, Game developer, I'm available, feel free to contact me whenever you need. Here's my skype username : [email protected] and YM: jason.adsense .

I sent you an email regarding my information . thank you!

Regards,
Jason

Mr Chow

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Ashiyano Laventine Ceres
Nickname: Vylet/Laven/Yan-Yan
Birthday: September 24, 1990
Language/s I can speak: English, Pilipino, Korean, Chinese, Spanish, and French
Email: [email protected]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GM Experience: 2year as Developer in TwitterRO, 1year Head GM and Forum Moderator in VibeRO,  and 5years event/support in RebelRO

Applying for: Event/Support/Recruiter GM

Availability: @weekdays-> 4hours @weekends-> 12

About Me:
I been playing RO for 8years non-stop, and I can say that RO has been part of my life ever since. I am quite experienced in handling events and I can make up a new event in a snap to avoid event boredom. I'm a really nice guy so they say and I can't resist helping out new players. That's all I can say for now.

Reason Why I wanna be a GM:
Ok, I'll make this straight forward and not gonna use long and fancy words to impress you. The main reason why I want to be GM is to help balance out classes. I also want to make the server more fun seeing though that it's already very fun :D And also I'll try to prevent the sad experience of other players(including me) who are not helped/assisted/guided by GM's and other players if they are new to the server.

How can I help the server:
Same as above I'll cut to the chase and make it simple but meaningful. I'll host events to help prevent boredom which leads to population loss and suggest some new wild but helpful ideas that can help the server grow and be the best! Also as stated in the previous question, I'll help balance out classes(if there are any imbalances which ill try to find /no1).

Do you know how to script?
-Yes, I know how to script but I'm still practicing so I might be slow and have some flaw but I keep a handbook to lessen the flaws.

*I am literate in speaking straight english but can adjust to non-english speaking players.*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------