NeuRO in need of Support Staff!

Started by Laevateinnxx, Aug 21, 2011, 07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laevateinnxx

NeuRO is a growing server with a 378 player peak and 200+ constantly on.

http://neu-ro.net/?module=features

We have a professional GM team and are looking for more professional staff to add to our arsenal.
Unfortunately, most of us will be busy with the school year coming up and all, so we need people who can be on during the day on weekdays. International with fluent English would be perfect.

Post your own application, we'd like to see what you come up with, not a spoonfed application, so be creative. We don't need event or anything else just Support. Post the application in this forum.

bizkit06

List of Servers You Have Worked For:

-DernajRO,Chief GM
           -RamenRO, SupportGM
           -UpRO, Police GM
           -ShadowlightRO, CommunityGM.
           -Several other servers but part time. (Long time ago can't remember the name :/)

Reasons For Leaving Past Servers:
           -Server being closed

-Paul

Nationality:
           -Filipino

Language(s) you speak:
           -English,Filipino,French(Still studying) :)

Availability:
           - 6-10 hours a day.

Skills you can offer

-Teamwork and communication skills
           -Completion of work in a timely manner
           -Contribution of ideas and constructive criticism

My Ragnarok Experiences:
           -6 years Ragnarok online experience
           -Played variety low, medium, and high rate servers
           -iRO experience

What I will do if I become one of the Staff:
           -Become an active member of the server and forums
           -Contribute ideas to the server
           -Follow directions and work within deadlines

What I want to achieve if I become one of the Staff:
           -To achieve a greater knowledge in RO..
           -To be a productive member of the community
           -To gain respect from fellow staff and peers

Contact me here:

[email protected]

[email protected].

AmplifieD

About me :D
Hello, my name is Adam Parr, I'm 18 year's old and i live in Sunny ol' England,
I've been playing Ragnarok since around 2004-2005, and had plenty of experience.
I first started playing Low rate and mid rate servers, until i discovered a taste for Super high rates,
but then would usually go back to playing a low rate after a while,

My past experiences?
I've was a GM/Forum Mod at DivinationRO for around 7 months, Admin at AnimeRO however it was recently closed
until further notice (due to an attack)  and Head GM at BlitzRO for 2 years (now a deceased server)
and finally owner of my own servers, including Dynasty RO which is a super high rate server,

Why do i want to join your team?
One thing i've never been a GM on is a server with low rates,
and i'm hoping to get that experience, with a server likes your own

What qualities i posses?
I'm a Calm & Friendly person 9 times out of 10, unless really pushed to the limit,
when dealing with any form of abuse, i do so firmly, and as needed.
I've got a lot of knowledge of RO and technical issues common in RO.

How to contact me?
either via [email protected] (email or msn)
or via my forum, www.dynastyro.co.nr/forum/ user - Akunja

Laevateinnxx

Keep in mind I would like to see something unique in your application, something every applicant has done. Not a cookie-cutter application.

ChocoMoco

We already stated we do not need Event GMs, please do not post it, it will be ignored.
Events is not something unique as like scripting / designing. Please keep in mind. Thanks.
Chocomoco GFX coming back soon!
Chocomoco GFX Thread  Website
Spoiler

Rulebreakers do not deserve any respect and deserve to be publicly humiliated for the deed they have done... Its a shame to see Ragnarok die because of players, who have nothing better to do than break rules...
[close]

AmplifieD

Sorry, i was in quite a rush to get out yesterday, i'll be editing my app now, Just copied it from a previous one that i applied for, so that you could get a general look, at my experiances etc

Rekaro

No cookie-cutting, stay original. Got it. ;_;

My name's Jack Lock, I haven't yet played the server but have noticed how attractive it looks on the website and would like to help it out. I'm 17 years old from Wales/UK (GMT +1) and speak two languages fluently; First is English, second is Welsh.

I've only had one past experience as a GM which lasted for approximately 11/2 years so I'll admit I'm not all that qualified experience-wise. The server I GM'd for was "RebelRO", my main duties were Event/Support (although I often offered to help or was asked to help with scripting).

I've been playing RO for 7-8 years now making my knowledge of the game very extensive.
Although I don't really mind which position I'd be given, between scripting/event/support, I prefer to script, so the position I'd be applying for is scripting (my scripting skills are still at a novice level but there's a fair share I can do, and of course I'll learn more as I go along). If you'd prefer me to be a support GM over a scripter, I'd still happily accept.

As a GM I tend to do more than is asked for me, meaning that even if I was given the position of scripter or support, I'd still do events sometimes because it's a fun way to pass the time and keep people happy.

I could get online for the most part of every day (7-8+ hours) depending on whether or not I've gone out.

Contact details: [email protected]

Well now, I hope that wasn't too much of a "spoonfed" application. D:

Edit* Online Peak: 391 Players (8/23/11) - You lie!

Secret Duckie

We should probably mention, though, that we aren't really in need of a scripter or a spriter, because we already have those. We're looking for support, but someone special who will fit in with us well. ;D <3

Laevateinnxx

Yes, as Duckie and Choco said, we are NOT in need of anything else but support, we already are filled with hard at work graphics, and coding teams.

Neblim

Hello NeuRO Staff,
Please take a look at my resume.

Regards,
Neblim

Neblim

Edit: Short post is too short.
(Delete please)

HellSpawn

If yout still looking consider my resume

Usagimimi

To clarify: during the day EST? What hours are those exactly? 09:00-16:00?

Secret Duckie

HellSpawn, could you please link to your resume?

We are definitely still looking for more people. c:

And I'm sorry, Yusifer, I'm not sure what you're asking?

Usagimimi

Quote from: Secret Duckie on Aug 30, 2011, 09:56 PM
HellSpawn, could you please link to your resume?

We are definitely still looking for more people. c:

And I'm sorry, Yusifer, I'm not sure what you're asking?

The original post asks for online time during the day, but the "day" of what timezone?