Ragnarok Online > Free Service Recruitment

NeuRO in need of Support Staff!

<< < (2/7) > >>

AmplifieD:
Sorry, i was in quite a rush to get out yesterday, i'll be editing my app now, Just copied it from a previous one that i applied for, so that you could get a general look, at my experiances etc

Rekaro:
No cookie-cutting, stay original. Got it. ;_;

My name's Jack Lock, I haven't yet played the server but have noticed how attractive it looks on the website and would like to help it out. I'm 17 years old from Wales/UK (GMT +1) and speak two languages fluently; First is English, second is Welsh.

I've only had one past experience as a GM which lasted for approximately 11/2 years so I'll admit I'm not all that qualified experience-wise. The server I GM'd for was "RebelRO", my main duties were Event/Support (although I often offered to help or was asked to help with scripting).

I've been playing RO for 7-8 years now making my knowledge of the game very extensive.
Although I don't really mind which position I'd be given, between scripting/event/support, I prefer to script, so the position I'd be applying for is scripting (my scripting skills are still at a novice level but there's a fair share I can do, and of course I'll learn more as I go along). If you'd prefer me to be a support GM over a scripter, I'd still happily accept.

As a GM I tend to do more than is asked for me, meaning that even if I was given the position of scripter or support, I'd still do events sometimes because it's a fun way to pass the time and keep people happy.

I could get online for the most part of every day (7-8+ hours) depending on whether or not I've gone out.

Contact details: [email protected]
Well now, I hope that wasn't too much of a "spoonfed" application. D:

Edit* Online Peak: 391 Players (8/23/11) - You lie!

Secret Duckie:
We should probably mention, though, that we aren't really in need of a scripter or a spriter, because we already have those. We're looking for support, but someone special who will fit in with us well. ;D <3

Laevateinnxx:
Yes, as Duckie and Choco said, we are NOT in need of anything else but support, we already are filled with hard at work graphics, and coding teams.

Neblim:
Hello NeuRO Staff,
Please take a look at my resume.

Regards,
Neblim

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version