LimitRO Metro Recruiting Staff

Started by Strudel, Oct 11, 2011, 12:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

humayoon

* RO experience: 7 years
    * Languages: Fluent English
    * How long you've played: Ive been playing RO for about 5 years and 2 years of GM experience
    * How long you can be on for: Weekdays 2-4 hours, Weekends 7-10 hours
    * Previous GM positions with server names: VandalizeRO Event GM/Support GM, NerdAlert RO Head GM/Event/Support, Atomix RO Support GM
    * Timezone: GMT+10
    * Occupation (optional)*: Student
    * About yourself: I am friendly outgoing easy to get along with and I like to learn new things. My hobbies are cars,computers and friends
    * Why you want to be a GM: So I can help out people in need and make new friends. Also share my GM experience with people that dont know how to behave/ be one.
    * What this means to you (optional): This means to me that when i become a GM i will be responsible for what I do and it will give me something to do when Im free.

Strudel

Still looking for new/more members to join our staff.

We need active & serious team members!

humayoon

Just got your PM please reply back asap.

humayoon

Strudel your PM's might be full mind deleting some? :D

Chemical Crush

Quote from: humayoon on Dec 02, 2011, 06:53 PM
Strudel your PM's might be full mind deleting some? :D

I think it tells you if their inbox is full.

Strudel

We're looking again.
We need some mature, available female or male, experienced, Support Staff to interact and give support when needed to our players.
We have a constant player basis of +90 users online.
2 Open positions in the moment. Please pm me or leave a post (I prefer the latter).

Acon

~Done Sending my application~ Looking forward to talk to your team~

pian11

* RO experience: 7 years
    * Languages: Fluent English/Malaysia
    * How long you've played: Ive been playing RO for 5 years.
    * How long you can be on for: Weekdays 2-4 hours, Weekends 7-10 hours
    * Previous GM positions with server names: No experience
    * Timezone: GMT+8
    * Occupation (optional)*: Working
    * About yourself: I am friendly and active.
    * Why you want to be a GM: So I can help out people in need and make new friends. Also share my GM experience with people that dont know how to behave/ be one.
    * What this means to you (optional): This means to me that when i become a GM i will be responsible for what I do and it will give me something to do when Im free.

Kyroad

* RO experience: 6 years +, Being a Admin/Scripter/Event. RMS server player. Know how to script custom items (headgear,wings,weapons,npc etc.)

* Languages: English,Tagalog

* How long you've played: Ive been playing RO for 6 years until now.

* How long you can be on for: Weekdays 4-6 hours, Weekends 6-24 hours (depends on my work schedule)

* Previous GM positions with server names: No Experience in Online. LAN

* Timezone: GMT+8

* About yourself: Friendly,Funny,Good in public relation, trustworthy, hates imbalance, a fair player. Have own RO 1year old w/ lots of custom stuffs. Can edit/script RO Customs. Willing to learn new script in eathena. Used xray client for the back up files.

* Why you want to be a GM: So I can help out people in need and make new friends. Also share my GM/scripting experience for the server. To discover new things in Ragnarok world.

* What this means to you (optional): I want to be a responsible GM and be Active @ all times for the sake of the server.

If there is an open for GM position pls email me "Not Active"
~Kyroad

Strudel

@pian11 I will be needing your msn how else can we interact. =/

Strudel

No Thank you Nero13, simply out of the reason that you've posted the same thing in about 8 topics.
Although I've not read more about you, but from the first look it's interesting that you've at least taken more care into writing out things.

Kyroad I've added you just waiting for you to accept me someday.
Acon stopped showing up in msn overall.. before even being accepted or anything.

Strudel

Kyroad accepted as Trial GM.

Still searching for more Support Game Masters.
Support Game Masters can also host small events with permission.

rickks153

RO experience: 5 years.
    Languages: English Fluent.
    How long you've played: Playing about 4 years from now being Good Player and a Game Master.
    How long you can be on for: I always log on about 4-5 hours/day (Weekdays) 6-7 (optional) in Weekends.
    Previous GM positions with server names: DervishRO-Game Master/ SirenRO-Chief GM/EnticeRO-Event Staff /zRO-Chief
    Timezone:GMT +8
    Occupation (optional)* Freelance Photographer and Graphic Designer.
    About yourself: Currently I'm still studying technically a student., I really love Photography. I'm designing graphical art stuffs and I'm really one of a RO Junky lol :D. I'm not kinda busy doing life right now so i'm seeking something  that can make me busy with.
    Why you want to be a GM: First and foremost, I'm here to help, playing 5 years in RO buffed me a lot no doubt to that. I learned things that your community should learn too. I Know how to control Player's Voices. Sharing is caring, I can share all the knowledge i know in RO-gaming that Balancing, Scripting and Supporting stuffs and I assure you, I'm Experienced. I can give out all the things you need the most.

Email me: at [email protected] or PM me here for more info.

Pancakee

RO experience: 5-6 years
Languages: English
How long you've played: 5-6 years
How long you can be on for: 4-8 hours a day, on and off.
Previous GM positions with server names: Ragnarok Core, Veritas RO
Timezone: GMT-8
About yourself: Its Pancake, you know~ From California. Tons of experience with eAthena, still new to rAthena although they are basically the same.
Why you want to be a GM: I need something to fill up my schedule, and I don't want to see anymore GMs looking for fame.
What this means to you (optional): I love you Streusel

Strudel

Happily recruited Pancake to our staff.

Still looking for possibly 1 more active Support GM.
Region/timezone preferred, America.