If you are looking for talent.

Started by hirmitiph, May 10, 2011, 07:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hirmitiph

Well, Due to studies I stopped playing and GM'ing on private ragnarok online servers and Being busy with my own server now a dead server. Now I am available and willing to work for your server with dedication and time. BTW this is my profile and backgrounds.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Nyong Dizon

Language: Filipino/tagalog, English

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
What can I offer for your server:
• Pro user of adobe photoshop for graphics design and etc.
(Website template, log in backgrounds, loading screens, scr logo)
• Here are some examples of my banner/ signature:

• For website Template: (note: I'm not good in website coding)
Click this link to download: http://www.4shared.com/file/GEElnNWT/addcitedRO_website_template.html
• Basic Npc Scipting, Customization of several items cards, equipments and usable items.
• I am a versatile person, friendly, fast learner willing to share my time and knowledge.
• Almost half a day I spending my time to play RO. (8-12 hours)

Desired Position:
• Head GM
• Event/Police GM
• Sub GM/ Forum Moderator

Note: If you are asking about you want to hire me as Graphic designer/ Scripter, I am not working as part time work/job on that positions if you don't consider me as part of your staff/GM Team. You can see the following position I want to work on, being graphic designer and scripter are my special skills that I have to be qualified on that positions if you hired me. In short special package if you brought something. lol Thank you!
Have and experience being a Game Master before.
• DynastyRO (Event GM/ Police)
• AddictedRO (Event GM)
• CelestialRO (Head GM)
• DreadRO (Owner/admin/web developer/scripter)
• LeonRO (Own server)
• 7 years of playing pRO server including ingame GM'ing.
If you are interested, add me on facebook [email protected] or pm me here.

Mr. Parker

Hello there,

I'd be willing to give you a shot if, after a brief interview, you seem as you do from what you describe in this post. Please contact me via [email protected] and we'll speak further. Thanks.

ej3ct

Nice resume, but i would love to see some of your work :)

Any chance you could post some here, or just pm me with some.-

Best Regards
Nicki Lassen
GamingRO (gRO)

hirmitiph

Quote from: ej3ct on May 15, 2011, 06:55 AM
Nice resume, but i would love to see some of your work :)

Any chance you could post some here, or just pm me with some.-

Best Regards
Nicki Lassen
GamingRO (gRO)

what works you need to see?

riyuno828

hirmitiph

updated. October 3, 2011 now I'm Available.

Neo

Interested to be Graphic Artist and Support GM ?

hirmitiph

any position available? only Support GM? being graphic designer accepted..add me on facebook/ym [email protected]

Neo

hirmitiph

updated october 25, 2011

Check for sample picture/graphics. for Basic npc scripts I can give some examples through message thank you :)