Ragnarok Online > Free Service Recruitment

Aurora's Resume!

<< < (2/2)

Aurora™:
Bump.
Posted on: Jan 15, 2011, 11:46 pmKerbump.

Currently no longer any ongoing projects or staff affiliations.

Looking. <3
Posted on: Jan 31, 2011, 03:53 pmJust recently ended a job with a server, and am currently available.

Also, I am now looking in what I suppose you could call a duo, which would be myself and my fiancé.
If interested, my resume is, obviously, available here, and I can supply a resume from him upon speaking with you, or simply allow you to speak with the both of us.

A bit of information about him: He's new to scripting, but for his level of ability is fairly good at it. With studies, however, he does not wish it to be his primary job, and is in search of positions similar to my own preferences. He has many years of experience regarding real life customer service, as well as experience with dealing with server staffs long-term (examples would be RebirthRO, PumpkinRO) and has an extremely professional attitude about the job, and strives to work just as hard as anyone. He is also looking for a home, as both of us have not yet found a suitable server to settle down on, and both of us are looking to output our abilities in the best way we can, in any way we can.

I'm looking forward to, hopefully, hearing from you. <3

Aurora™:
Well, hey!

Once again, I am available, as is my fiance, creating our duo. However! I am not restricted to just the duo (though, I would prefer to be hired that way, as I prefer only being tied to one server at a time).

I've also said this a million times up until now, but I am looking for a home. Though I am a student and a full-time manager, I put many, many hours into my job as a staff member (as does my fiance), and the both of us take the job seriously (with some jokes in between, derp). I am seeking a server that has an active community that I can get involved with heavily, and equal opportunities amongst the staff for the staff to grow and show their capabilities (as well as staff freedom). I can't stand being told what to do and how to do it. Unless it is a task of the up-most important (DB work, scripts, etc), then I would like a server where I can freely exercise my creativity and out-goingness as a GM.

Another thing, I would like an English-speaking server. I don't mind internationality (at all), but I would like it to be the primary language (if possible). Oh! And forums, very important. My personal belief is that a community isn't really a community without an active forum base and eventfulness.

With all that said, if you're at all interested, please send me a PM here. I can also provide you with my fiance's resume (and a means to speaking to him yourself).

Looking forward to hearing from some of you~

Aurora™:
Bumpity.

Still available and looking. c:

Royale:
It seems you've found a server. You should change this to unavailable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version