Previous topic - Next topic

Arni_v2

Ok so hey guys! /gg
->>> ABOUT ME <<<-
Name: Carmelo
Timezone: GMT + 8

->>> WORK PREFERENCE <<<-
Skills

• GFX (Adobe Photoshop, AfterEffects and Illustrator)
  • Forum Technicalities (SMF, IPB, phpBB)
  • Fluent in Pilipino(It' not Tagalog*this is a tribe* and not Filipino*this is our race*) and English

Experiences

• I have played Ragnarok Online since 2005.
  • Developer(TwitterRO) ***2011 to 2012***
  • Head GM(AstronRO) ***2009***
  • Forum Moderator(NuevaRO and PentaxRO) ***2010 to 2011***
Availability

• In-game: 2 to 3 hours on weekdays & 5 to 7 hours on weekends
  • On Forums: 5 to 6 hours on weekdays, frankly wholeday on weekends
Applying For

• Support and Public Relations Officer
  • Forum Administrator or Moderator
  • Event Manager

->>> Chit-Chat<<<-
Hey guys, well let's skip the "I wanna help" part because even a normal player can help anyone. I want to become a GM for personal reasons. Personal reasons in a way that I can develop my skills even more, Ragnarok Online is an immerse world for me to learn new stuff and make new friends.
Also I quite enjoy doing anything related to work. This gives me ways to share my talents so I can say that I will do what ever task you give me with full force! /gg

[color=orange]Snarfy's Hat[/color]
Spoiler
Episode 1:
Spoiler

[close]
Episode 2:
Spoiler

[close]
Episode 3:
Spoiler

[close]
[close]

Arni_v2

Currently unavailable due to financial status. Will be available again in a few weeks.

Spoiler
Episode 1:
Spoiler

[close]
Episode 2:
Spoiler

[close]
Episode 3:
Spoiler

[close]
[close]

Arni_v2

Quote from: Arni_v2 on Oct 28, 2013, 07:53 AM
Currently unavailable due to financial status. Will be available again in a few weeks.
Bump available again!  /no1
Found a way to support internet payment  /kis /kis2 /ok

Spoiler
Episode 1:
Spoiler

[close]
Episode 2:
Spoiler

[close]
Episode 3:
Spoiler

[close]
[close]

lilsword

QuoteFluent in Pilipino(It' not Tagalog*this is a tribe* and not Filipino*this is our race*)
Nope, you can use both Filipino/Pilipino. For example "Ako ay Pilipino" in english "I'm a Filipino". Primarily because a "p" sound is easier for a Filipino to pronounce than an "f" sound. In fact, even though the letters c, f, j, x, z, etc. have formally been included in the Philippine/Filipino alphabet, there is still an overwhelming tendency to transliterate foreign words into native pronunciation forms. Think of Filipino as Tagalog Plus. Filipino is inclusive of the contributions of languages other than Tagalog. For instance, it is quite all right to say "diksyunaryo" (from the Spanish diccionario) in Filipino, whereas a Tagalog purist (or someone stuck in the "Pilipino" era) might insist on a native Tagalog word like "talatinigan." It is also more politically correct to refer to Filipino, not Tagalog, as the Philippine national language. For Filipinos from other parts of the country, Tagalog is not their first language; they learn to speak Filipino because it is constitutionally the national language and taught in schools.

outfoxbro

Arni_v2

BUMP! Now only looking for Forum Admin/Mod and Event/Support GM positions!

Will not take GFX and developing positions.

Thanks!

Spoiler
Episode 1:
Spoiler

[close]
Episode 2:
Spoiler

[close]
Episode 3:
Spoiler

[close]