[Recruitment] Aeirheim is Hiring!

Started by Aurora™, Oct 12, 2011, 10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurora™

What We're About

Here at Aeirheim the staff strives to create the perfect, new generation experience for players. We look for team members who will carry the maturity to respect both co-workers and superiors, as well as the opinion and output of the general populace. We want people who will put forth their best effort in making Aeirheim one of the best. We yearn for people of which carries the knowledge that will necessitate quality over quantity in an efficient manner, always.

Overall, we want the best staff for the best server.

General Requirements

★ Activity is a must!

• The staff, currently, on Aeirheim is active at least four hours of the day. We ask you do at least the same in order to achieve maximum output of effort.
  • We ask that you be mature enough to let us know ever you must take leave for any extended amount of time.

★ General Knowledge of Ragnarok (as well as a adequate experience in the field of application)

• Please, please, please! Do not apply if you are unsure of your ability to perform well in the area of which you are applying. We want only serious applicants with an interest to grow not only in the field of interest, but as a Game Master in general.

★ Maturity!

• The staff of Aeirheim, currently, carries members at least at or over the age of eighteen. We ask that you be the same. No, this does not disqualify you if you are not 18 or older. Yes, we will deny you if we do not believe you have the maturity level to take the job seriously and you are under the age of eighteen. However, if you feel you bear the ability to understand the responsibilities that come with your title, please do not hesitate to apply!

★ Uniqueness!

• We will not provide you with an application starter. We want our staff to show us dedication and tell us why they deserve the position in which they are applying. Please do not send us cookie-cutter applications!
  • Also, to prove that you've read all of this, please include in your e-mail subject the word banana, or some variation of it.
What We're Looking For

★ Mapper (1/5)

• Should have extensive knowledge regarding BrowEdit and the creation of maps.
  • Needs to be able to complete maps of any kind quickly and efficiently.

★ Scripter (1/3)

• Should have extensive knowledge regarding C, C++, scripting instances and extensive quests.
  • Source editing is a plus, but scripting knowledge is all that's necessary.
  • Able to supply examples/script a short script as a test upon interview.

Please send all applications to [email protected]
We're looking forward to hearing from y'all!

Aurora™

Updated.

Added another staff position.

ZellDincht1226

I sent you an application. Your website is screwed up, incase you didn't know.

Aurora™

Thank you. The staff is currently reviewing all applications received. THe server recently changed hosts and the website will be moving to it as well, so it should be back up sometime today.

I've also updated application requirements~`

ZellDincht1226

I may have forgot to mention in my application that I'm available from 4pm-12am EST (GMT -5). e-mail is [email protected]

I hope to hear back from you guys.

laklaker

EMAIL SENT. I hope i could be one member of your staff  :D

umu123

email sent, apply for Game Master

http://forum.ratemyserver.net/recruitment/%28application%29-umu-resume/

•RO experience: Active PVP/WOE/MVP ++
•Languages: English / Tagalog
•How long you've played: 5 Years ++
•How long you can be on for: 2 hours ++
•Previous GM positions with server names: None just Helper @ MyRO
•Timezone: GMT+8
•About yourself: humble,active ingame support
•Why you want to be a GM: i want to experience being a gm, ever since i played RO, never been GM once, i want to be a good active gm :)

Aurora™

Thanks guys! We have plenty of room left, so keep 'em coming!

We'll be making our decisions shortly. :3

umu123

@Aurora

your website isnt done yet or got problem? just wanna take a peek /heh

Aurora™

Yes, at the moment the website and forums are under development.

So, if anyone needs or would like to know any further information regarding the server, please PM me either here or e-mail the address given, and I will get right back to you~

The website and forums will be available within the next week or so.

hirmitiph

Doujin

Looks like a very promising server. Application sent, thanks!

Aurora™

Hey guys~

I've updated the positions. For those of you who still have applications to be looked over, or interviews that were promised to you, you still will be considered. We're just slightly overloaded with applications as far as it goes for the Game Master position.

We have one scripter position filled, but we are still looking for more. Please keep them coming! :3

bizkit06

Sent you a mail. hope to hear from you...

Aurora™

Updated positions sought.

Also, if you are seeking a scripting position, do not copy and paste something from the eAthena wiki and think I won't notice. Don't steal other's scripts and think I won't notice, and certainly, if you are a spriter, do not rip other's sprites. I've been around the block and know what's stolen and what's not.

Thank you!

Aurora™

Updated~

Filler for word count requirements.

Lysander

Aeirheim is hiring talented mappers! We intend to add 150+ maps for an extremely ambitious quest, so we need someone original, imaginative, quick, and extremely good with BrowEdit. Please email Aurora if interested.

Frost

"Wow 150+ maps from scratch? With no pay? SIGN ME UP!"
Oh look! Something to occupy myself while I leave you alone to your own stupidity!

Aurora™

No one's holding a gun to anyone's head to take the position, and due to our plans, we will be putting a heavy workload on any mappers hired. No matter what position a person applies for our server, a heavy workload will be applied, and we aren't going to hide that we expect it.

Thanks for the free bump, but keep your sarcastic comments out of this recruitment thread, please and thank you. C:

Aurora™

Updated looking for~ Now looking for scripters (you do not need to be an overall developer to qualify, we just need a scripter) and bumped up the amount looking for in Mappers.

Looking forward to hearing from y'all~

Aurora™

Bump! Still looking for scripters and mappers!

Chemical Crush

~Updated First Post~

We are still seeking roughly 4 more mappers and 2 more scripters!

Don't be afraid to send in your application to [email protected]!

Or if you have any questions / concerns please feel free to send a PM or an Email to Aurora/Lysander or Myself.  Thank you!