[Recruitment] Ragnarok Roleplay - Need GMs and DMs

Started by Minuvas, Dec 22, 2020, 04:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Minuvas

Hello all,
  I am recruiting a host of staff to be involved in building, administering, and being apart of our high-fantasy roleplay universe and join our team. I generally have 3 categories of positions available. Being a roleplayer and familiarity with Ragnarok Online is a huge plus. As these are volunteer positions, I welcome newcomers who have limited experience and want to build that with us.

Game Masters: People familiar with RO a plus. Traditional Game Master responsibilities to deal with forum, discord, and in game issues. Sub specialities within staff.
  - Web Manager (Experience in PHP, CWP, MySQL a plus)
  - Discord Moderators
  - Wiki Developer

Lead Dungeon Master: Responsible for supervision of other Dungeon Masters and the Long-Story Arc. Expected to develop a multi-season story arc, and 'keeper of the lore'
FILLED

Dungeon Master: Expect to develop events and stories within the long arc. The primary interface for players for lore questions and spontaneous events. A single Dungeon Master will supervise each faction and work with the lead Dungeon Master. Familiarity with admin commands and event generation a plus.

Faction Leaders(5 Positions): Players who will co-lead a faction (guild) with a DM. These positions will eventually transfer fully to being player run. Experienced, mature, roleplayers.

Scripter/Spriter/MapMaker/Artist/Developer (Hercules Emulator):  All positions here filled, but will welcome additional applicants.

The best way to contact me is via Discord at Minuvas#3978 or on our discord page: https://discord.gg/vz4xCvQU7K

Please let me know what position you might be interested and we can do a small interview.

yC

Paid service have to be put in another section which is governed by some extra restrictions, I edited your topic to remove the related material.