[Recruitment] Low-rate Pre-Renewal Server

Started by magni, Jun 04, 2019, 08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

magni

I'm in the early stages of starting a new low-rate pre-renewal server and looking for one or two others who are passionate and interested in joining the team. The server is probably 2-3 months out from an open beta.

Server Features

• Low-rate, around 3x exp and drop rates
  • Pre-renewal, starting at episode 8 niflheim pre-trans for 3-4 months, then episode 10 trans update, and subsequent content updates every 3-4 months.
  • Balanced additional custom NPCs such as job changer, healer/buffer, & town/outside dungeon teleport. No card remover, etc (full list TBD)
  • Other minor customizations but the overall feel will be largely vanilla
  • No in-game donation rewards. Server does not need donations to survive. The only rewards would be forum tags, discord tags, and priority support.
  • No dual client
The above list is a small preview of the kind of server I'm looking to create and there are more details to determine & flush out. I'm open to feedback & suggestions but also have a strong preference and vision for what kind of server I want to create.

For what type of skills I'm looking for - my personal responsibilities will be fully funding the server, doing all server / website / forum administration, and doing most of the core development. It would be most beneficial if someone can help out on the community side of things, has strong knowledge of pre-renewal mechanics & woe meta for advice, has graphics skills for website & event announcements, help out with testing, among other things.