[Recruitment] DivinityRO is looking for a Staff Director/Manager!

Started by Cawliflower, Oct 15, 2011, 06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cawliflower

Website
Rates: 100x/100x

About us
DivinityRO is the number one MR on Rate My Server's listing. Not only is our server highly customized, but we have a structured staff team and hierarchy, too. We've got a very relaxed set of player rules & guidelines. Our theory is that we don't over enforce strict conduct on players, but we ensure strict guidelines are on our staff members to avoid any issues of corruption or unfair game master involvement.

Current Opportunities
Upper Management/Administrative Position
We're looking for a professional, organized and mature motivated individual. Preferably, one with management experience and/or RO Admin/Head GM experience. The title of this position is unavailable and will be disclosed via contacting us.

Apply for this job: Please contact Cookie via Windows Live/MSN at [email protected] OR Skype at yumcookiecrumbs. Alternatively, you can e-mail [email protected].

If you're interested in a position not listed above, you may reach out.

Thank you!
-Cookie
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

DivinityRO 6.9 coming soon!

spade29

Hello,

Windows Live right? If it is, I search for contacts (the hotmail you provided for) and It didn't find anything . Do you have a skype account? It would be great If you do have, so that you can interview me.

Best Regards,
Al

Cawliflower

Yes, I added my other e-mail to the thread.

I am still searching for potential staff.
Quoteyesterday im ask gm crewkie hitler for pls ad balance costum like angel wing or 4slot narutaro BUT HE SAY NO.. um sry i thot this was ranganarok and not a nazis???????

Cawliflower

Well, we are growing and it is time to scout out some staff.

I am accepting applications again. Please read the NEWLY updated about me and preferred method of contact.

Thanks again,
Cookie

flamedidea

wow, I am really interested to be a part of your group, I really like how you wanna talk in a friendly personnal level rather than corporate talk, ill be messaging  you later, I am also a graphics artist so I can help in design stufss, XD

www.facebook.com/ryujinxryuk

Muggy

Marky360

Hello, lets discuss my application on your following msn.

Ive added the following : [email protected].

Cawliflower

I am still actively looking. Please contact me if you're interested! :)

Cawliflower

01/28/2012:

The server has grown exceptionally fast. We're looking for Game Masters. Our staff team has dwindled down. Active, professional and motivated individuals is required. Contacting me through MSN allows me to interview you personally and on the spot.

Cawliflower

02/27/2012 Changelog:

Added Documentation.
Documentation:
Form - DivinityRO Staff Application
Job Description - Support GM
Job Description - Event GM

Changed stats in the about me.

Also, we're actively looking again!

Cawliflower

We're actively recruiting Support, Event and Enforcement Game Masters. We're also recruiting Developers which is a detail-oriented position and a candidate must have strong motivation and the initiative to learn and absorb information.

laklaker

Quote from: Cawliflower on Mar 28, 2012, 05:23 PM
We're actively recruiting Support, Event and Enforcement Game Masters. We're also recruiting Developers which is a detail-oriented position and a candidate must have strong motivation and the initiative to learn and absorb information.

Can I apply? I just send my resumé. :DD

Cawliflower

Quote from: laklaker on Mar 29, 2012, 01:35 AM
Can I apply? I just send my resumé. :DD
We've responded to your resume.

I would highly advise not bragging about "hacking" in a resume. The problem is too many people believe that you look intelligent and dangerous because you can "hack". Nine times out of ten, the person saying they can "hack" both doesn't know the meaning of hacking or breaching security nor even understands the method you'd take to go about it.

Either way, you'll want to give off the impression you're an asset for a GM position - call me crazy, but the Game Masters don't need to be aware of the methods to go about "hacking".

laklaker

Quote from: Cawliflower on Mar 29, 2012, 02:30 PM
We've responded to your resume.

I would highly advise not bragging about "hacking" in a resume. The problem is too many people believe that you look intelligent and dangerous because you can "hack". Nine times out of ten, the person saying they can "hack" both doesn't know the meaning of hacking or breaching security nor even understands the method you'd take to go about it.

Either way, you'll want to give off the impression you're an asset for a GM position - call me crazy, but the Game Masters don't need to be aware of the methods to go about "hacking".

I didn't get it  /wah hacking? What do you mean? I'd never hack a server  /... .

Sue

Is the position for Event Game Master Available? I've already sent my resume. Thanks and God Bless.

Cawliflower

To whom is interested,

We've updated this thread heavily with new requirements. We are actively looking for a COO/Head GM. Our current is busy and will be taking her role of Event GM Manager as her title again.

Please read the first post for more info.

laklaker

Quote from: Cawliflower on May 23, 2012, 10:41 PM
To whom is interested,

We've updated this thread heavily with new requirements. We are actively looking for a COO/Head GM. Our current is busy and will be taking her role of Event GM Manager as her title again.

Please read the first post for more info.

Can I apply now?  /heh.

aerold_pimp

Cawliflower

We are, apply if interested.

I've updated the thread.

Thank you,
-Cookie

Cawliflower

We're still looking for candidates. Please apply if interested. The positions I've updated as the original information in this thread was outdated.

Thanks!