[Recruitment] Solace Ragnarok Online

Started by Neffletics, Mar 27, 2015, 10:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neffletics

Hi, everyone!

Solace Ragnarok Online is not your typical private server. Our goal is to build a large community of Filipino gamers and revive Ragnarok Online in the Philippines. With our very close to official server rates, we'd like to give everyone the experience of exploring every map in Rune-Midgarts and to provide a stable and long-lasting home for the Filipino fans.
-------------------------------------
Ang Solace Ragnarok Online ay hindi ang iyong tipikal na private server. Layunin naming bumuo ng malaking samahan ng mga manlalarong Pilipino at muling buhayin ang Ragnarok Online sa Pilipinas. Sa halos katulad na rate nito sa official server, gusto naming maranasan ng lahat ang paggalugad sa bawat mapa sa Rune-Midgarts at mabigyan ng matatag at pangmatagalang server ang Filipino fans.

Requirements:

• Filipino
  • 18 years old and above
  • Active. I hate people who are just motivated during the first month of the server.
  • Must have a sufficient knowledge with the game.
  • Fluent in both Filipino and English. (A person who knows the difference between your and youre and this and these. Taong alam ang pagkakaiba ng "ng" at "nang")
  • Nice and respectful. No retarded attitude.
  • Can handle pressure and can accommodate players well
  • Knows how to use the forum (We're not gonna use Facebook Groups)
Optional
  • Can use Adobe Photoshop/Premiere
  • Can script npcs
(I don't care if you've been a GM for so many Ragnarok Servers, I need someone who meets the requirements above. It doesn't matter if you're not familiar with the commands, it can be taught easily)

Just to give you an idea on SolaceRO's rates. It'll be a 1x/1x/1x server with fully working Pre-Renewal mechanics. I'll be adding customized features to keep the players occupied.

Interested individuals may post their resume/cv here:
http://board.solaceragnarok.com/index.php?/forum/42-solacero-recruitment-section/
(Real life pictures are required, to make sure that you're not a 'jejemon' or these retardedly looking people in the Philippines. I am looking for serious people.)

Please do not post your application in this thread.

Thank you everyone and I'm sorry if this recruitment thread sounds rude.

www.solaceragnarok.com
www.facebook.com/solaceragnarok
solacero rip

Neffletics

Up! Still looking for serious and motivated individuals! Just to let you know, this is a long-term project~
solacero rip

Neffletics

solacero rip